Music Direct's 15% Off Sale Is Working For Me !

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Myke, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

I guess it's for Valentine's Day, as the code is LOVE15.

Friday, I found what may be one of the last new, and sealed copies of the ORG 45rpm Tapestry, after not being able to find it anywhere else !

Tonight, I went back after Jefferson Airplane's Takes Off, After Bathing At Baxter's (both Sundazed mono), and Crown Of Creation (Sundazed stereo, and reported to be a Kevin Gray cut).

Not only were all 3 cheaper here, than Sundazed, Elusive Disc, or Acoustic Sounds, but then came the 15% off code, plus free shipping over $49.00. BIG savings when I compared tab, by tab, by tab, with an open cart on each tab. You can see by the names of my chosen retailers, I want only those album shippers I have had excellent service from in the past.

Funny, I hadn't shopped there in years, now it's been 5 orders in 2 months.

2. jamesmaya

jamesmaya Senior Member

:thumbsup: Thanks, MYKE. I picked up the two Jefferson Airplane SACDs.

Myke likes this.
  3. Myke

They are both so good !!! You're welcome.

4. Myke

Bumping for those unaware...

5. robd2

robd2 Well-Known Member

Sorry to take this thread off topic but any thoughts on this ORG pressing vs the MOFI?

6. Myke

Did a lot of research on this one, and I wanted the team of Chris Bellman and Bernie Grundman. Those boys never let me down. Interesting to learn that Bellman did the original in 1971 ! :agree:

7. vinylbuff

vinylbuff Forum Resident

For those unaware........ Music Direct has bumped the discount up to 20% for the next 4 days... so it's even better:bdance:
    Also Soundstage Direct and Elusive Disc.
    Didn't pay attention to Acoustic Sounds but Chad sometimes follows the crowd.

Myke likes this.
  8. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

Got the Stevie ray Vaughan box set really cheap from soundstage with that discount
    Good weekend to spend money on records

9. Myke

Presently 20% off vinyl, and the reason I wanted to post is...

how they apply the current sale price to pre orders, unlike Acoustic Sounds, and Elusive Disc. Also, the $49.00 free media mail shipping threshold, unlike the $89 - $99 of the aforementioned other two.

See, I just ordered Gregg's Southern Blood, and Kevin Gray's AP Steppenwolf Gold for September release dates.

Now, a guaranteed discount is when I see a purpose in pre ordering. :tiphat:

azjvm05, GentleSenator and suomynona like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.