Good Deals on Other Amazon Sites (Italy, Spain, France, etc.)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by ptijerm, Oct 26, 2015.

1. mick_sh

mick_sh Hackney diamond

2. PH416156

PH416156 Alea Iacta Est

Leonard Cohen: "The complete studio albums collection", starting from €18 on Amazon.it

PhantomStranger likes this.
  3. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Per SuperDeluxeEdition, Amazon.DE is selling The Beatles stereo CD box set for roughly $100.00.
    {Actually, the price is 100.83EUR, and not for long...}

If you waited for a great price, this may be it!

4. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

5. beatleswho

beatleswho Forum Resident

Hello, anyone knows a discount coupon for Amazon.it?

6. frogfog

frogfog Zappaddict

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    Kat Records likes this.
  7. GertjanE

GertjanE Well-Known Member

FourWalledWorld likes this.
  8. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

9. GertjanE

Not sure, it's seems like they are the 2015 Mono reissues.

lightbulb likes this.
  10. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Amazon.de
    Deep Purple box set? inFinite (Large Box Set) about $49 (shipped to USA)
    inFinite (Large Box Set) - Deep Purple: Amazon.de: Musik

Titles
    Disc: 1
    1. Time For Bedlam
    2. Hip Boots
    3. All I Got Is You
    4. One Night In Vegas
    5. Get Me Outta Here
    6. The Surprising
    7. Johnny's Band
    8. On Top Of The World
    9. Birds Of Prey
    10. Roadhouse Blues

Disc: 2
    1. 1 1/2 - stündiger Dokumentation, die exklusive Einblicke in den Entstehungsprozess des Albums gibt

Product Description
    Nummeriertes & limitiertes Boxset im Vinylformat!
    Inhalt: CD+DVD Digipak, 2LP Gatefold, 3x 10“ Vinyl "The NOW What?! Live Tapes Vol. 2", T-Shirt (Größe L), Poster, 5x Photo Prints, Sticker
    DVD inkl. 1 1/2-stündiger Dokumentation, die exklusive Einblicke in den Entstehungsprozess des Albums gibt.

Deep Purples neues Studioalbum „inFinite” ist der mit Hochspannung erwartete Nachfolger des weltweiten Charterfolgs „NOW What?!” .
    Die CD+DVD Digipak-Version enthält einen exklusiven Dokumentarfilm, der Deep Purple während ihres Songwriting-Prozesses sowie bei den Albumaufnahmen gemeinsam mit Produzent Bob Ezrin im Studio begleitet. So ist es Fans zum ersten Mal möglich, die Band ganz aus der Nähe zu beobachten.

Bisher vermieden Deep Purple die vielen Fanfragen und Spekulationen zu der Bedeutung des Albumtitels „inFinite“ sowie des Namens der aktuellen Tour: „Long Goodbye“.
    Dazu Sänger Ian Gillan:
    “If you take it literally you may, quite reasonably, think the ‘Finite’ part of the word describes the life of deep Purple, with a clear beginning and a nebulous end; but what of the ‘in’ bit? The word infinite is a three-dimensional double edged sword. It describes something that goes on forever in all directions; not unlike its temporal equivalent ‘Eternal’ What’s that all about?
    Stephen Hawking declared (in ‘A brief History of Time’) that, before the Big Bang there was nothing. That would put the kybosh on the idea of our universe being Infinite, as he provides a starting point, which is not acceptable to the concept. So, Hawking’s universe in ‘Finite’; by definition; whether he agrees or not.
    Ironically, he is quite wrong (scientists always are eventually), therefore the Universe is infinite, which means it will never end, and also means that it never started, and the corollary to that of course is that we don’t exist.
    There is a metaphysical solution to all this, but it will have to wait until the tour is over because (thanks heavens) there are only 24 hours in a day (for the time being) or 10 hours in a metric day.
    More on that later…”

"NOW What?!" chartete in 5 europäischen Ländern auf #1.
    "NOW What?!" chartete in über 15 Ländern weltweit in den Top 10.
    "NOW What?!" wurde in Deutschland für über 100.000 verkaufte Einheiten mit Gold ausgezeichnet.

Die beiden Videoveröffentlichungen „From the Setting Sun… (In Wacken)” und „…To the Rising Sun (In Tokyo)”, am gleichen Tag veröffentlicht, charteten sowohl auf #1 und #2 in den britischen Musikvideocharts und krönten somit den Erfolg der NOW What?!-Tour.

11. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

ptijerm and superstar19 like this.
  12. ptijerm

ptijerm Forum Resident Thread Starter

13. GertjanE

Andy Pandy and lightbulb like this.
  14. stem

stem Forum Resident

Tom Petty Complete (vinyl) Studio albums Volume 1 is currently just Euro 148.90 over at Amazon Italy.
    I won't bother with a link, because it doesn't work (unless your local Amazon happens to be the Italian one).
    I have it and can confirm it's a great, high quality boxset. Well worth it at this price.

15. FourWalledWorld

FourWalledWorld Forum Resident

That's the price it was at on the French Amazon just before its release. Certainly a good deal for anyone who hasn't got it yet.
    I'm still waiting for Vol. 2 to show up at a similar price but I don't see it happening.

iloveguitars likes this.
  16. PH416156

PH416156 Alea Iacta Est

17. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

I want a cheaper box 2.

18. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

jon9091, azjvm05 and PH416156 like this.
  19. jon9091

jon9091 Master Of Reality

Barnes and Noble 30% off coupon if you're a member.

20. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

I'm a member but I didn't get a 30% coupon. There's a 20% for President's Day. Where did you get the 30% off coupon?

21. FourWalledWorld

FourWalledWorld Forum Resident

Big shipping fees to Europe (and possible extra duties on it when arrives) completely eliminates the 30%, unfortunately.

22. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

lpfreak1170 likes this.
  23. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

24. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

The CREAM - fresh creambox is also cheap for 42 euros.

imarcq likes this.
  25. Twinsfan007

Twinsfan007 Forum Resident

Does anyone know is the Tom Petty box set from Analogue Productions or is it a different one?