Used Record Stores In Phoenix

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by rockin_since_58, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockin_since_58

rockin_since_58 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Gonna drive to Phoenix tomorrow and wondering if anyone here that lives in the area has any used record store recommendations. I came across The Groove-In online which looks very promising.

2. DH Carlsbad

DH Carlsbad Active Member

I suggest you visit Record High on University Avenue in Phoenix. It's near the airport.

3. rockin_since_58

Thanks for the info. I will check it next time I go. I found The "In" Groove on Thomas and it was an excellent shop.

4. Marc Perman

Marc Perman Forum Resident

I went to The "In" Groove this past weekend, it's a great store and Phoenicians are lucky to have it. I found nice copies of a green label Black Sabbath s/t, Muswell Hillbillies, Here Come The Warm Jets, etc. There was even a mini record fair in the parking lot when I was there. I'll go back whenever I'm in town.

5. rockin_since_58

I picked up a 1st pressing of Led Zeppelin 1, a 1st pressing of Canned Heat's debut LP as well as a couple of NM Zappa LP's and a NM MFSL Allman Brothers debut LP. One of my best record buying trips!

6. Marc Perman

Marc Perman Forum Resident

The Canned Heat debut is an excellent sounding LP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.