Good deals on Amazon.co.uk--updated regularly (Part Three)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by superstar19, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

It has been lower. For example, I paid 35 pounds (including shipping) when I bought it from Amazon UK back in March 2013. Great value for an excellent set, and there is a long thread on this box and the high quality of the transfers.

2. Graham

Graham Senior Member

3. smartiepants

smartiepants Senior Member

Seven albums ordered thank you

4. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Sadly, UK only. The US site has nothing. (The UK site ships to the US, but shipping charges are outrageous, e.g. $113 shipping for the $50 Steve Hackett box set).

fluffskul likes this.
  5. rtalwani

rtalwani Forum Resident

Sorry no link, but Who Polydor singles are listed at $50

6. PTgraphics

PTgraphics Senior Member

Yea I saw the Styx box set of the A&M albums for $30 but could not add to my cart, etc. Prices much higher through the US site.

Pat

7. smartiepants

Yep I didn't have any luck with the box sets, they had all gone by the time I checked out

8. mick_sh

mick_sh Hackney diamond

Hurry up, some of them are back in stock now.

smartiepants likes this.
  9. smartiepants

You sir are a gent

mick_sh likes this.
  10. mick_sh

mick_sh Hackney diamond

:tiphat:

11. spanky1

spanky1 Forum Resident

Thanks to this thread, I made this purchase for 5.99 rather than 6.99. The delivery was showing April 27, but it arrived today. The box was huge, probably 20" long. My wife had opened it, and when I got home, I asked her where the package was, and she showed me the large box. Kinda funny. It arrived in perfect shape.

Thanks for posting this deal.

12. inspiracy

inspiracy Senior Member

13. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Thanks again for posting this Deal , got mine last weekend & have been enjoying them all week , Nice books & great Bonus cd's !! Really appreciate it :righton:

spanky1 likes this.
  14. Bloom

Bloom You're embarrassing me in front of the wizards

black sheriff likes this.
  15. Frank Field

Frank Field Forum Resident

Elton John ' Honky Chateau' SACD is £15 from a third party seller on Amazon UK (15 copies available atm) This is a great price for a great disc, I paid three times this for it two months ago.
    Honky Chateau: Amazon.co.uk: Music

16. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Amazon US is listed as an "Amazon Exclusive" that comes with an extra disc...Would this be a 4 disc set in that case?

17. detroit muscle

detroit muscle MIA

uncarvedbloke likes this.
  18. culabula

culabula Unread author.

19. inspiracy

inspiracy Senior Member

The Beach Boys Sunshine Tomorrow double CD is down to £9.99 (still close to $20 at Amazon US).

MekkaGodzilla likes this.
  20. Andy Pandy

Andy Pandy Forum Resident

Thanks. Ordered. Wasn't even aware of this release prior to reading this.

21. One for the Jazzbo's....

Jazz on Disques Vogue: Amazon.co.uk: Music

20 CDs in box + booklet - current reduced price £24.32

[​IMG]

Currently not in stock. It will no doubt increase in price dramatically when it arrives- so get your order NOW. This price is unbeatable, and so is the music and the packaging.

A superb collection of 35 (mainly) original 10" albums plus a few 7" EPs, all originally released on either the Swing or Vogue label, and now available again thanks to this wonderful Sony Legacy/Vogue Box.

The original artwork is attractive, and all 20 CDs have very sturdy cardboard sleeves. The actual design (and size) of the box itself is also very cool. There is also an informative and colourful booklet included.

The music is vintage quality Jazz, presented in fine style and at a very competitive price.

I have heard all the CDs (mostly all Mono) a few times now and they have been well mastered, sounding even better than I could have expected, especially considering the first 3CDs were recorded in the late 1940s. The other 17 CDs are all dated early 1950s.

I am now beginning to appreciate more and more the pleasure of listening to 1950s Jazz in Mono!

It's encouraging to know Sony/Legacy are paying attention to some of the vast treasure trove of (currently) unavailable Jazz originally issued way back in the 1940s & early 1950s.

This box is the bees knees, and no Jazz lover interested in music from this period can afford to miss it!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  22. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident

Both Disque Vogue jazz boxes are great!

23. Andy Pandy

Andy Pandy Forum Resident

Is the second one you refer to "Jazz from America on disque vogue"?

24. Stan C

Stan C Forum Resident

I ordered Jazz from America about 2 months ago and I am still waiting.

25. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident

Yes.