Deep Discount deep discounts*

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Marvin, May 9, 2016.

1. Brendan K

Brendan K Forum Resident

This deal gives you the cheapest option if you're looking to preorder Childish Gambino's "Awaken, My Love!" . After the discount, and an additional shipping charge (over 1 lb), it comes out to $48.75.

2. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

nice kitty Reese!
    the beave

3. Reese

Reese Just because some watery tart threw a sword!

Thanks! That's Linus. He feels that cat fur improves everything from the functioning of electronics to the appearance of black clothing.

The Beave, mrjinks and panasoffkee like this.
  4. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

Smart Putty!!
    Beave

Reese likes this.
  5. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

What a golden deal!

GentleSenator likes this.
  6. guidedbyvoices

guidedbyvoices Old Dan's Records

That was a good deal. Even though you pay shipping on 2LP sets, the fact you don't pay tax vs amazon means I still came out ahead over $17 on 4 albums vs amazon.
    I grabbed
    Velvet Underground & Nico (2008 version)
    Morrissey - Bona Drag 2LP
    the Smiths - Hatful of Hollow
    Arcade Fire - The Suburbs 2LP

7. guidedbyvoices

guidedbyvoices Old Dan's Records

aw hell, went and got 3 more after seeing that Costello 2015 vinyl reissues were slashed at almost 50% off and took the coupon code too, plus an Otis Redding Dock of the Bay. Amazon Prime with tax vs this sale with mostly free shipping and no tax, saved $50 on 7 LPs.

oldjollymon likes this.
  8. VinylSteals

VinylSteals Forum Resident

9. Reese

Hey! What's better than roses on your piano?

I don't know, but there's a 15% off sale at deepdiscount. Use code 'TULIP' at checkout. Expires at noon central 5/18. Buy some organ music!

10. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Grabbed all 3 MFSL Hall and Oates sacd's for $28.62 including shipping.....Great deal.
    With tulip discount

jamesc likes this.
  11. Reese

Get $5 off all orders of $25 or more thru noon CDT 6/2 with promo code FLIPPER.

12. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

Something to mention that happened to me with the 15% off sale last month. Can't say if this will work for anyone else but maybe worth a try next time there is a sale.

There was something I wanted that I put in my shopping cart but I needed another $15 or so to get to $25 for the free shipping. I was logged in and tested the 15% off promocode discount on the checkout page to make sure that worked. But I ran out of time trying to find something else to buy so I just left the item in my cart hoping to have enough time to get back b4 the sale ended in a day or so.

I did not have time to go back to look for anything else yet, but what did happen was that DD sent me an email saying something like "you forgot something" regarding the item I had in the cart, and in the email gave me a $5 off any sale greater than $25 coupon, which had an expiration date of something like a week. So I was able to use that $5 off coupon instead, which was more than 15% off sale plus it gave me more time to look for something else. Never had that happen b4....

13. bamboozlednow

bamboozlednow Well-Known Member

they do this with some regularity. I've heard of other people getting a $5 off code if they leave things in their cart, but I've never had the luck of getting one no matter how long I leave things in my cart. Might be because of my browser settings though. I don't allow cookies and have my browser set to automatically clear history every day (though things remain in my cart the next day and I'm still logged in to my account there). Then I do the periodic scan to delete temporary internet files.

14. Reese

Save 15% on your entire order.
    Use promo code BAYWATCH at checkout for 15% off now through noon CDT, 6/30/2017.
    When you're done shopping, go out and enjoy your yard. It's a beautiful time of year.
    [​IMG]

Gene Parmesan and jamesc like this.
  15. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  16. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

I cancelled pre orders elsewhere, and re ordered here. Saved myself a few bucks. Pretty-pretty-pretty-pretty cool.

17. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Those are superior deals. I have the Sly "Higher" box which is enough for me but still, $20-ish for a 5 LP set cannot help but to tempt me.

As for Dylan, respect but simply not a fan. Again, great deals that someone should take advantage of soon (time is running out on the coupon!).

18. Reese

SURF15 is the new code. Expires at noon CDT, 7/19.

Myke likes this.
  19. Marvin

Marvin Senior Member Thread Starter

SUMMER15

Good until noon CT on Wednesday (8/23).

slipkid and jhm like this.
  20. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

Anyone know if this can be used on multiple orders?

21. Marvin

Marvin Senior Member Thread Starter

I'm pretty sure it can.

22. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

I've used their coupons in the past for more than one order, so I would assume so.

23. Reese

15% off with AUTUMN, expires Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at noon CT.
    Enjoy the last of summer while you can.
    [​IMG]

ryanward84 and oldjollymon like this.
  24. Deepdiscount isn't particularly competitive on music pricing anymore unless it's one of the "hot deals" for newish releases. Anyone that has to pay tax on top of their prices should look elsewhere most of the time. This is even including these now-frequent discount codes.

Their sister site ImportCDs seems to have more deals available.

Gene Parmesan and slipkid like this.
  25. ryanward84

ryanward84 Forum Resident

IDK. I've been pricing out a couple LP's I have on my wish list and deep discount is the way to go for these particular items. Pop market has a coupon and import has some great prices but DD is the cheapest it looks like.