House - anyone watching the reruns?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by jwb1231970, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiredGoon

HiredGoon Forum Resident

Spoiler alert: every initial diagnosis is "faking it", then "lupus", then "sarcoidosis", then House orders an MRI so that Chase and OnceUponATime can bicker, until House has an epiphany triggered by a random comment to finally get the correct diagnosis.

--Geoff

Silken and rockclassics like this.
  2. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

Before the end.of.the series I was really hoping that one case would have ended up being sarcoidosis or some weird variation.

3. Splungeworthy

Splungeworthy Forum Rezidentura

I just finished an extended re-watch of this on Netflix before it got thrown off. I think it's a fairly well-known fact that Hugh Laurie never won an Emmy for this and he probably should have. The finale is actually quite poignant, but I think I'm done with this show.

4. andrewskyDE

andrewskyDE Island Owner

I bought some seasons on DVD years ago. Still have to watch the majority of it. A great TV series!

5. GuildX700

GuildX700 Forum Resident

It was mostly good the first time around, but I have zero desire to see it in rerun.

Silken likes this.
  6. GuildX700

GuildX700 Forum Resident

The final one should have had some twist like the whole show all along was just a drug delusion of House who was in a mental ward the whole time being pumped full of drugs to control some insane rage of his.

7. HiredGoon

HiredGoon Forum Resident

As karmic payback, I was diagnosed with cardiac sarcoidosis, which *is* a very rare variation.

At least it wasn't lupus.

--Geoff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.