Music Vaultz 50% off box sets

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by TBos, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBos

TBos Forum Resident Thread Starter

lightbulb, dirtymac and johnny q like this.
  2. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

Use the code "WELCOME" and you could have knocked another $30 off. Total price $134.03.

lightbulb and TBos like this.
  3. AnalogJ

AnalogJ Hearing In Stereo Since 1959

That's a great buy!

The Stones mono set is only about 30% off.

I was hoping they'd have the Ray Charles box, but they don't carry it.

4. RobCos02330

RobCos02330 Forum Resident

Grabbed the Queen set. I'd been eyeballing it for quite sometime but the price was out of my range. 282 Cdn after the discount. Eh, not bad.

5. dasacco

dasacco Senior Member

The Band vinyl box $99 Canadian, with WELCOME code, 15% off, came to $66 US!

6. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

There are some great deals there...especially for our American friends when accounting for the exchange rate.

7. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

That's the price I got it for when I bought it around Christmas! Fabulous deal!

dasacco likes this.
  8. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

US$191.33 total for the Stones Mono vinyl box with the WELCOME PROMO.

lightbulb, TBos and dasacco like this.
  9. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

And of course the FREE SHIPPING!!!

lightbulb and black sheriff like this.
  10. John Storey

John Storey Well-Known Member

Wow, some pretty good deals, I'm tempted with the Peter Gabriel So Box Set, which I looked at a few weeks ago, but passed. The John Melloncamp Box Set is also tempting... They also have R.E.M. Out Of Time on vinyl for just $24, I had a hard time finding that, as well as Trouble at The Henhouse and Phantom Power from the Tragically Hip both at $4.99... I thank you for sharing the website and link, but I if end up spending a decent amount of money, it's your fault. Hahaha!

TBos likes this.
  11. John Storey

Correction, Touble at the Henhouse and Phantom Power are a Amazon (Canada) for $5... they can wait... Maybe I'll get TATHH on vinyl when that release comes out that this month anyway...

12. popscene

popscene Senior Member

Thanks for this, TBos. That deal on The Band box was too good to pass up!

TBos likes this.
  13. Amnesiac

Amnesiac Forum Resident

I've been doing some research and apparently when they had a sale a few months ago, they really screwed up with the labels and forgot to include the street address. If you didn't pick it up at the post office (if they held it), it got sent back and you were refunded. This happened to several people. I assume they got their act together by now, but I'm just giving everyone a heads up just in case.

I picked up the Smile Sessions and Peter Gabriel sets for $80 shipped. That's less than what you would pay for one of them normally.

14. dasacco

dasacco Senior Member

Yes, this happened to me, but I was able to intercept it at the post office before it got sent back. I'm pretty sure it was isolated on their end and resolved, but I'll be watching again..

black sheriff likes this.
  15. bamboozlednow

bamboozlednow Well-Known Member

you can read about the problems with this company in the Beatles box set thread: Beatles Vinyl Mono Box Set $155 shipped

start from the latest posts and work backwards. i was one of the people caught up in their ineptitude. rather than clutter up this thread with a lengthy post of my experience just read through that Beatles box set thread.

lightbulb likes this.
  16. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

They have got their act together. I ordered from them during the holiday SNAFU sale. They were very responsive on their end when I contacted them and I was lucky enough to have a postmaster who held my packages at the post office. I've ordered from them since and have had no problems...knock on Formica.

lightbulb likes this.
  17. John Storey

I recently contacted them requesting an order cancellation, it's been 24 hours. I'm jealous of the quick responses!

18. turk99

turk99 Forum Resident

Are there other sites in Canada you buy music from to take advantage of the exchange rate? I've tried a few things from Amazon.ca but they wont ship to me.

19. Tor33rpm

Tor33rpm Take Me There....

Thanks for this vendor! I compared prices with my go to vendor. Just saved 10 bucks on the Elton John bundle. 10 bucks is 10 bucks!

TBos likes this.
  20. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Score at Music Vaultz a minute ago, Half SPeed Master, Stones' Exile On Main Street. $49 cdn, less $15% WELCOME (case sensitive) code, free shipping. To my door for $32.45 U.S.

Now, the wait, hoping nothing goes amiss.....:sweating:

lightbulb likes this.
  21. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Though I've ordered plenty of stuff from the UK in the past, this is my first time ordering from a Canadian site. Is the standard shipping relatively quick? I just preordered some Tragically Hip vinyl that doesn't seem to be going on sale in the US. The free shipping seemed like a great bargain.

22. DLD

DLD Senior Member

The last time I ordered from them was a month or so before Christmas. I was buying from numerous online sellers. All I can recall was what I ordered I got (at excellent prices).

23. RobCos02330

RobCos02330 Forum Resident

Same here. I ordered the Queen set as well as the Kevin Gray Orbison set with no problems from Canada. I keep hearing that Canada won't ship large vinyl sets? Perhaps they do to the New England area?
    Oops, and you're in Texas so there goes that theory. :)

24. azjvm05

azjvm05 Forum Resident

I had no issues getting my Beatles Stereo Vinyl Box set from them to AZ. I would order from them again without hesitation.

25. DLD

DLD Senior Member

I checked my "retail" e-mail folder and see I bought the Beatles Mono Box from them for a tad under $150. Packed so it would probably withstand a bomb blast, lol. Good group to buy from and they shipped the Stones LP this morning less than 12 hours after I ordered it.

black sheriff and azjvm05 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.