Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Josh put up Mark and Elena on the block. Jessica is the third nom, and the target this week. Who knows what will happen by next Thursday.

2. rburly

Alex just felt the need to tell Josh that her sister was raped and went into detail about how it happened. She says she wants to tell Jessica about how it feels to be slapped in the ****** (yes, Jessica hit her va j j) last week during an alcohol evening.

3. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

was there an aftedark last night, feeds went out a lil after midnight and I crashed. What time they come back up.

Amazing if you watched the feeds from thursday night and the few minutes the put up friday night, it was like 2 different shows.

GONNA BE A HOT WEEK, I mean getting the biggest threat ELENA out of the house as opposed to the weak non essential players like Paul Alex Christmas. But in everyones mind they have won the game next week once they make jury.

WHen was Elena even on Joshes radar, after the 9 hours of rewriting and no feeds. I mean it looked Josh was actively trying to remember his lines to say to Elena before she went up there and thats when the feeds cut out

FEEDS BETTER BE UP TODAY, FEEL LIKE I WASTED ALL DAY YESTERDAY, ahhh the meaning of NO LIFE LOL

Grant likes this.
  4. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Please use the spoiler function.

5. CirculationUnderflow

How ya do that, I dont see a button for it or Im overlookin git

6. CirculationUnderflow

if this works I got it

I have to manual type the spoiler code= YUCK

7. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I appreciate you making the effort. . . I don't watch the flows and I want to be surprised by the nominations, winners of comps, etc. when I watch the broadcast shows.

8. rburly

The kids are sleeping as I type this. The feeds are back. They came back about 11:30 pm Big Brother time (BBT). They only did the Safety comp and noms yesterday. They have the POV today.
    Josh wants Elena out for his own cock-eyed reasons. After the feeds came back the fist time, he tried to tell Elena (and Mark) that he was putting her up as a pawn because she's "such a good competitor." She started on him with "I don't believe that's the reason you're putting me up" and on and on for at least 30 minutes. After they came back the second time, Jessica was yelling at Josh. Now she's his target. But, it's 11:39 am and he's probably changed his mind. As you might expect, Paul did his best to tell Josh (right after his win as HoH) that Jessica should be the target, but Josh wouldn't agree. So, I see this as another Paul HoH. If Jessica actually is evicted, Cody is safe and goes to jury at the very least. The question is how will he handle a Jessica eviction because she's his only support.
    The feeds are all abuzz about the possibility of her being pregnant. She's apparently missed her period for a while now. Just a strong rumor at this point though.

Dark Mavis likes this.
  9. CirculationUnderflow

LOCKDOWN EVERYONE WOOOOO!

Want some action packed feeds today. DRAMA, FIGHTS,

Grant and rburly like this.
  10. rburly

Elena is the only person on slop this week.

11. CirculationUnderflow

IF the Jess rumor is true than I can see why the sudden re-script, BB would want to be all over that to promote HEY 1st time guess what

12. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

Would it be a Jody baby? Have they actually slept together? Would this be the first baby conceived on national television in a sense? I mean if the act was broadcast on the feeds and all.

13. CirculationUnderflow

The camera has been missing a lot if it is. I keep telling the wife, If they are gonna be all over each other like this I want to see them ****ing LOL. Usually the camera would focus on that. Be too funny if it was Camerons

14. Mr. Fernando

Ok, let's play who's the daddy. Who has Jess slept with? Could you imagine if she slept with multiple houseguests, got pregnant and we got to watch a whole soap opera's worth of drama unfold with everyone trying to figure out whose it is.

15. rburly

You wouldn't believe how many times they've had sex. It's not even a guilty pleasure anymore. When I saw her, she was on top riding like a horse. The thing about it is, they isolate themselves because no one likes them. So, they're either complaining about anything and everything or having sex.

Grant likes this.
  16. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

OMG! I've missed a lot! There is some seriously crazy schitt going down in that house! I almost feel sorry for the censors and producers.

17. Grant

No you don't. A you have to do is click on the little Insert button next to the film/video button, and scroll down to the Spoiler option.

18. Grant

Josh wants Elena out for his own cock-eyed reasons. After the feeds came back the fist time, he tried to tell Elena (and Mark) that he was putting her up as a pawn because she's "such a good competitor." She started on him with "I don't believe that's the reason you're putting me up" and on and on for at least 30 minutes. After they came back the second time, Jessica was yelling at Josh. Now she's his target. But, it's 11:39 am and he's probably changed his mind. As you might expect, Paul did his best to tell Josh (right after his win as HoH) that Jessica should be the target, but Josh wouldn't agree. So, I see this as another Paul HoH. If Jessica actually is evicted, Cody is safe and goes to jury at the very least. The question is how will he handle a Jessica eviction because she's his only support.

Josh is such a loose cannon! I seriously hope Paul can talk some sense into him.

The feeds are all abuzz about the possibility of her being pregnant. She's apparently missed her period for a while now. Just a strong rumor at this point though.
    Jess was making comments about being preggie last week. But, it is also entirely possible for a woman to miss periods or get late ones due to stress. There is supposed to be a flashback feed of them talking about Cody using condoms, but I couldn't get it to play. Maybe the producers censored it. All I have to say is that if she is pregnant: poor kid!

19. Grant

I guess Jody knows the reward of that botoxed g-spot! maybe they should have taken more advantage of that bleached back door she brags about.

I recall the other day how Jess was telling Cody about how she was representing her family and had a reputation to uphold for her job. I kind of wonder if she'll have one when this is over. In fact, I wonder if either one will have a job when this is all over. Maybe Cody will have to reenlist!

rburly likes this.
  20. CirculationUnderflow

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT - EVEN BETTER NOW

NOT REALLY - but the feeds are ON!!!!!

rburly likes this.
  21. Grant

What are you talking about? What am I right or wrong about? :confused:

Anyway, i'm about to tune into the feeds.

22. CirculationUnderflow

THIS

23. rburly

It just finished and Mark won the POV, thus solidifying the nominations and Jessica is still the target with no hope of staying as of now. Updates as they occur.

Grant, applebonkerz and Dark Mavis like this.
  24. Mr. Fernando

To think we could potentially have had our first pregnanct houseguest. A shame that if she is, she couldn't have stayed around longer. That really would have been entertaining.

rburly and Grant like this.
  25. GlobalObserver

GlobalObserver Observing The Globe Since 1964

Mark looks like he was drawn by Jack Kirby.

zephyr25 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.