Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Good! However, this puts a target right back on Josh because he nominated the two, and we know that Mark and Josh don't exactly get along, and Elena is a good way to get to him.

rburly likes this.
  2. Grant

I would rather her stay and Cody leave.

3. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Right now Mark is saying he's going to use the POV on himself. Mark and Paul are talking about Josh putting up Matt as a replacement. The order seems to be Paul, Christmas and Alex are staying at the top. Then the middle group, then Cody, Jessica, Mark, Elena will be going to be voted out next (not in that order).

4. Grant

...while Kevin floats all through the game...don't let his seemingly ignorance about the game fool you. He's playing stealth with a very social game.

Their game plan sounds a bit like Cody's model when he became HOH.

Can we pitch in for a life feed for Lonson and strap him to a chair in front of the computer so we can quit using the spoiler function? :laugh:

5. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

No, if you want I'll leave the thread. There's so little uncloaked discussion really it doesn't matter to me.

6. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

Jess is 100% staying and the other girl is gone. No matter the spin, BB aint letting Jess go esp if the rumors are true. I really wish he would of put Paul up as a replacement as they only need 4 votes - MARK CODY KEVIN JASON and he would be gone but JESS WILL STILL BE IN THE HOUSE AFTER THURSDAY. NO MATTER WHAT SPIN THEY PUT ON THE FEEDS

7. CirculationUnderflow

FWIW the feeds were fun last night, always find myself listening to them chat about nothing for hours. Kevins back story is so interesting esp the last 8 years.

8. CirculationUnderflow

NO WE WANT YOU TIED IN FRONT OF YOUR TV LIKE US FOR 7 or more HOURS A DAY LOL

pacific time no less. Im in florida

9. Lonson

Ha! I may well be in front of the TV that many hours some days. . . but I'm not watching BB.

10. Grant

It's obvious that I was kidding. Didn't you see the smiley face?

11. Grant

I got so tired of the feeds being down I just gave up.

12. Lonson

I know you were kidding, but there's so little meat to this thread for someone not watching the feeds that I might as well not follow it to be honest.

13. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

I keep up on the thread specifically for all the spoilers since I don't subscribe to any of the extra stuff. Reading all these if often more interesting than actually watching the regular show, or at least adds a lot to watching the regular show for me. Everyone is different though in the way they want to watch something.
    :shrug:

Larry Schmidt, Grant, Lonson and 2 others like this.
  14. rburly

[/SPOILER]
    What makes you think this? Just because Josh wanted Elena out, she's safe. She'll go eventually. But everyone else wants Jody out. Jessica isn't safe, so she'll for sure go home. Mark might take Elena off the block, but Josh wants her to stay up there. If Jessica doesn't go home Thursday, it'll be a miracle. Everyone hates her.
    The POV contest last night was OTEV. We didn't see it this year, but should be fun to watch!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    Grant likes this.
  15. Grant

Well, there is a lot of meat in the spoilers, but if you don't read them, well...

16. Lonson

Dude, I'm not going to read the spoilers! :) I just want to experience the show three nights a week. I'm probably out of the thread for a while.

17. Grant

That's the thing: Since watching the feeds is being normalized, the broadcasts are becoming like those Dickie Goodman break-in records of the 70s. You only get selected snippets of things that don't tell the whole accurate story.

applebonkerz and rburly like this.
  18. CirculationUnderflow

Still trying to figure out the purpose of Rave and MAtt in this game, talk about non essential floaters - Just cant stand 2 non players like this thinking they are actually part of some plan

Too funny on twitter
    JEss: My dad died
    Raven: WELL My bones are made of glass and my skin is made of paper

Raven mom threatening to sue people on FB becasue shes been outed for her go fund me and donation scams. Not sure of the whole story but anyways, makes me look at Raven in a different light

Josh will convince the house to respect his HOH and they realise that if they dont then Josh could go against them. I could be wrong but the feeds usually lead you one way even though the narrative is totally different- but I probably didnt need to put this in a spoiler.. like a kid with a new spoiler toy Also Kevin is trying to make deals with Jess and Cody so maybe he work some magic

19. Lonson

I just don't care about these people enough to watch more. If I'm not getting the "whole accurate story" that's okay.

20. CirculationUnderflow

Jason is a rough customer appox 6:50 Jason is laying next to Josh at the pool and throws a side kick (both are laying on towels ) and he connects to Joshes face full contact. Josh wanted to go off but he let it go. DUde you just kicked me in the face SOLID HIT

Doesn COdy look like LIAM Gallagher (oasis)

21. rburly

While Christmas sits with Josh explaining he can either do what the house wants and be happy or pick Elena and throw the house into chaos, Kevin and Jessica are talking about what Jessica is going to do after she leaves Thursday.

Dark Mavis likes this.
  22. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

This season is starting to drag, they need to have a double eviction real soon to shake things up, IMO.

Grant and rburly like this.
  23. CirculationUnderflow

AMAZING after JOsh laid it down perfectly why he want ELena out, he let christmas come in and totally change his mind. Someone that should of been DQ for injury early on. She gets to leave the house to change her cast many times now and gets all the pain pills she wants, totally wrong

24. Dark Mavis

Dark Mavis Local Congressman

Pain pills are probably a detriment when it comes to game play. Totally unlike Adderall (prescription speed), which a few past season's competitors were given. I thought that was a totally unfair advantage.

25. rburly

What I don't think you understand is that everyone wants Jessica and Cody gone. Cody is safe this week, so he's off limits. Everyone wants them gone because they isolate themselves and they have had some big blowouts. And, without Jessica, Cody can play on his own, and may win an HoH or POV, but he'll go when they want him out. So, Christmas placated Josh and listened to him. Then she explained why it's best that Jessica leave. Josh saw the logic and explained that it's the best game move for the house. Josh doesn't even vote. As far as her "cast", it's only a protective boot. She has only her foot and stitches under that black boot. Medications? Yesterday, she told someone, late in the day, that she had only taken nerve pills, no pain pills. Some of those anxiety pills are pretty strong, so that's why her eyes look like she's stoned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.