Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

On feeds Kevin and Jason walking with COdy outside. Talking bout we dont have to hug each other and all that but can gtd you 5 weeks safe. Jess comes out and KEvin goes HEY JESS LOOK WHOS WALKING WITH US NOW only took 48 days. GOOD Stuff this morning

2. CirculationUnderflow

Mark off and Raven is up and It sounds like Josh is mad that mark took himself down and he had to put someone else up

3. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

TURN LIVE FEEDS ON NOW. OR 1:15 PM BBT CAM 3

4. rburly

Is anyone watching this?!

5. zephyr25

zephyr25 Forum Resident

Do tell!!

6. CirculationUnderflow

OH HELL COdy was about to beat the **** out of Josh and they goto fish He said you wanna bang that ****ing pots and pans and went after him and FISH GD

7. CirculationUnderflow

Hopefully they are throwing both COdy and Josh out of the house GET JOSH OUT TO

Of course I missed the start of all this

8. rburly

Cody, Jessica, Josh and a few others were in the kitchen. There was normal conversation, but Jessica started making it personal. Josh started asking her questions, she started getting smart, he kept just asking questions. Jessica's yelling at Josh, Cody gets into it. He starts calling Josh fat ass... everything. Cody was aggressive with Josh, and kept it up. I have no idea how long it went, but it was a very bad argument. (It's still being talked about) It's one of those "you had to be there" kind of events.

9. CirculationUnderflow

ugg and I was watching before it happened and got bored and went walking .. of course

10. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Raven hasn't been floating.

I agree. She also acts like a kid, and I have to remember that she is a essentially a kid!

11. Grant

Someone needed to. Josh was playing very emotionally, even forgetting how Jess talked to him when she nominated him. But, we see who he nominated anyway.

Looks to me like X-mas is playing a psychological game like paul does. She convinces him to be his own man, sides with him, then manipulates him.

rburly likes this.
  12. CirculationUnderflow

OK raven can prove this week to be a player or a floater, if she does stupid like put up Josh and MArk or Elena that is a waste .. if she goes for the big players ALex Kevin Jason Paul then shes a player

13. Dark Mavis

Dark Mavis Local Congressman

She didn't win HOH.

rburly likes this.
  14. CirculationUnderflow

damn your right gonna be a dull week

so my spoiler aint even a good spoiler

Dark Mavis likes this.
  15. CirculationUnderflow

Jasons wife gotta love this chat about the dildo he made to put over his thing that vibrates to teach his wife how to have O's and everyone getting in on it. AWESOME FEEDS HERE

16. Grant

Well, Jess's interview went just like I thought it would: she's a total sociopath just like her boyfriend. She whines about how she was treated, totally ignoring the fact that she and her little boyfriend are constantly verbally abusive, and physically violent. What's more disturbing is how the audience cheered for her as she walked out of the house.

I'm more interested to see how their employers react to all of this.

And, the other good thing: i'm glad Paul, Jason, and Alex see what a snake Kevin really is. He and Cody have to be dealt with fast.

17. rburly

Jessica is probably to be finding out how most people feel bout her. Even her post-show "interview" (where was Jeff?), was pathetic.

Grant likes this.
  18. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I'll bet none of them realized it until he (Kevin) "stepped up", probably not the best move on his part, but the house should realize his "snakedness."

Grant likes this.
  19. CirculationUnderflow

YEa Jess sounded bad in her interview. As much as I liked the Jody fights in the house, Jess really f'd up her HOH week which still makes no sense unless she was told that she had to put up Ramsis and Josh and leave the VET alone. Makes no sense then and makes no sense now since she hate alex anyways. Also lose respect for Jess when she sounds like a paul nut hugger also.

But thats OK cause Alex will be watching over Cody now LOL.

The stuff with Kevin did anything happen on the feeds after 12:30 or yall talking bout what they showed on the show last night

Wanted to see ALexs HOH room but had to crash after midnight. So will it be Mark and Elena up and then backdoor cody or is that even the plan anynmore

DOUBLE EVICTION NEXT WEEK with extra show on Friday, they gonna start booging this thing on now. Never understood why they do all the POV and NOMs during the weekend and then everyone has to sit around for 4 days till Live eviction, Wish they would start all that on Mondays so the feeds wouldnt go down on the weekend

20. Grant

It's the way he did it. He was playing a good covert game, floating from side to side, but now he's exposed himself. He's not even that bright because he has no idea Jason and Alex are secretly working with Paul.

But, Paul is getting himself a bit too much out there. Funny thing is that he has almost no target on his back. Cody's the only one who would actively remove him at this point, and he has no friends. The idiot can't even seem to understand that his words and actions are what helped get his little chihuahua kicked out. Or, maybe he does, but he can't help himself.

21. Grant

The feeds are blocked out during eviction ceremonies and competitions. When they came back on, Kevin was just hanging out like he always does with the rest of the bunch. I will be watching closely to see how Cody acts. LOL

They didn't customize the HOH room for HOH this year like in the past. They give them their pictures from home and their preferred snacks, but that's pretty much it. CBS probably spent the money on other things.

DOUBLE EVICTION NEXT WEEK with extra show on Friday, they gonna start booging this thing on now. Never understood why they do all the POV and NOMs during the weekend and then everyone has to sit around for 4 days till Live eviction, Wish they would start all that on Mondays so the feeds wouldnt go down on the weekend[/QUOTE]

They probably do it to make us internet feeders watch the show on TV to keep up the ratings.

22. Grant

Where can I see that? On YouTube?

23. CirculationUnderflow

they aired it about 11:30 last night on the streams, they do that every Thursday after eviction , the interview comes on about 11:30- it seems jeff quit his job there so it was Jess reading her own questions, Please dont be grooming Paul for that position

24. rburly

It was last night, after she was evicted. So, maybe 2200 or so Grant. She stood in front of a camera and read the questions for her that Jeff Schroeder would have asked her. RUMOR ALERT: someone said that Jeff was too "upset" to talk to her. So, she read the questions and answered them in a control room. There are people who hate her. She, and especially Cody are in for an awakening when they're done.

Grant likes this.
  25. Grant

I was watching the feeds at that time and didn't see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.