Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

OK, I found the interview on youtube. I didn't see anything bad in it except that she glossed over everything.

2. Dark Mavis

Dark Mavis Local Congressman

TMZ has run a couple of stories about her constantly sticking fingers up other peoples butts. Or, "giving oil checks," as they call it.

3. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

It was just after the show. I'm pretty sure it was close to midnight here. It was on the show Grant. Watch the last part of last night's show. I saw it on my TV, I'm almost positive.
    Mark won safety this week. Alex nominated Matt and Raven. They're looking to send Cody to the jury house to mellow out, hopefully.

4. Dark Mavis

Is there a third nominee/loser of the safety comp?

5. Grant

Big Brother 19

The feeds have been off for a good part of the day, and I don't have the time or patience to sid and wait for them to come back up.

So, is the plan to backdoor Cody, and has he been raising hell since last night? None of the feeds that have been on have had a camera on him since his little chihuahua's boot from the house. I managed to see a bit where X-mas and Kevin were talking strategy. I think Kevin has a place in his heart for Cody, and is still looking for a way to support or work with him. Man, someone has to get him out. And, X-mas is also playing all sides.

Mark may appear slow and thick, but he's a competition beast, and someone has to deal with him too.

rburly likes this.
  6. rburly

I was wrong about the noms. Mark won the Safety temptation and Matt came in last, the third nominee. Jason and Alex were talking a back door of Paul a little while ago.

Dark Mavis likes this.
  7. Grant

I mean, getting out Paul is a good idea, but why do these people keep taking their eyes off the ball? Cody is still a bigger threat to their game, and he's an enemy.

8. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

Cody lets his emotions get the best of him and cloud his judgement. Paul's the much bigger threat and has pulled the wool over all of their eyes and has been pulling a lot of the strings. Cody has virtually no allies at this point.

Grant likes this.
  9. rburly

Oh, they're keeping him around. Even though when Mark and Josh were arguing, Josh talked to Cody for a short while. Cody said to Christmas (?) "I'm done with game. No more game talk.
    Alex put Jason and Elena up. Neither are target, but Elena is if they have to.

10. Grant

Good. That piece of $%#! doesn't deserve any allies in that house for the way he is.

11. Mr. Fernando

Well, point being, he is a lesser threat than Paul. At this point it's easier to eliminate Cody. It's going to be a challenge to eliminate Paul and it's only going to get harder to do so as time goes on. One thing I don't get with any year's houseguests is that they don't immediately try to remove the returning Vet. If the houseguests had any brains, Paul would have been gone a very long time ago. He should go the first chance they get. If they don't do it soon they won't be able to. Cody's not nearly the threat Paul is. The houseguests are too blind with hating Cody and loving Paul to see who's the bigger threat.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    jriems likes this.
  12. rburly

Remember that Paul was given a free pass of being safe the first 3 weeks. Cody tried to backdoor Paul, but that's when they found out he was safe. Last night was the first time I saw and heard talk of backdooring Paul.

Grant likes this.
  13. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

Any smart person takes Cody to the end and takes an easy 500k but no one in this house is smart enough to realize a vet won last year and taking a vet to the end is idiotic. Cody was the only person to do a big move this season and got ****ed because they had it rigged to protect paul (anyone else getting 3 full weeks of safety even after the temptation was used that should of ended those 3 weeks) with 3 weeks safety he can get anyone against targeted (not to mention all the people evicted before the first eviction under codys watch but that seals 3 people that could vote against paul in those 3 weeks - the minute he was put up and used his temptation it should of been over. Funny Jesses temptation was over when she used it why didnt she get to use it 4x if needed but paul could use his for 3 straight weeks if needed , Its just these funny games BB pulls to protect who they want makes it hard to watch sometimes

Kevin looking very sad on the feeds since last night, not sure whats going on. Maybe BB told him his part in the show is nearing the end

14. Grant

I don't care. :) Cody is the worst creature in that house. Paul may be a bigger threat to everyone's game, and i'm still pissed off about his plan to go blackface against Domonique, but Cody is a total narcissist, a sociopath, a bigot, and very violent. And, he's not smart. He may not be too powerful, but he has to go, sooner than later.

rburly likes this.
  15. Grant

You really should put your conspiracy theories about the show being rigged to rest. It's not, at least not to the level you're suggesting. Would you think it was rigged if Cody and his pet chihuahua were winning everything because Cody is a Marine who served in Afghanistan and Iraq??

16. rburly

Cody sees the world in black and white (no pun intended). Yes/No. True/false. Those type of people are great from the military. Also, the only stories he might have, he's unable to make it relatable to anyone else but Jessica.

Grant likes this.
  17. Grant

Cody uttered a phrase when he got evicted the first time. He said "Don't be a beta". That, in a nutshell, told me all I need to know about that rat poop. Maybe if our cease fire goes bad with North Korea, we can put him on the front lines. I think he'd be happy there. He'll have more killing stories to tell to his little socialite yapper.

rburly likes this.
  18. rburly

Exactly. Put him up front.

Grant likes this.
  19. rburly

Matt won the POV comp. So, the 3 people still on the block are Jason, Elena and Matt. Matt won POV, so it's either Jason or Elena walking out, as well as someone else Thursday.

Dark Mavis likes this.
  20. Grant

I just got through watching some of the highlights, and it was great watching Josh and Jason arguing over how beautiful Elena is, and how Josh wouldn't trample on Mark's chance to be with her. Like I said, I also think Elena's HOT!:)

rburly and Dark Mavis like this.
  21. Dark Mavis

Eh. She's not unattractive... she's just got a little too much lips and boobies for my taste. :)

I think Christmas is the looker of the bunch. I didn't think Jess was too bad either; her noxious personality was just too much of a turn off.

22. CirculationUnderflow

Really sad to see Cody becoming one of Pauls sheeple. WTF

Funny stuff last night with the POV penalties Jason and ALex received , Alex is pissed off and really pissed off at Elana.

Jess did a self interview answering questions on instagram, search it out, 1/2 truth 1/2 lies
    BUT WTF CODY dont degrade yourself hanging with these non thinking sheep

23. Mr. Fernando

Paul really needs to go as soon as possible.

24. CirculationUnderflow

PAUL NEEDS TO GO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Or not. He's probably the most enjoyable person to watch there now for me.

Grant, applebonkerz and Dark Mavis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.