Numero Group site wide sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by inaptitude, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

Fixed. :D

eddiel likes this.
  2. johnnypaddock

johnnypaddock Senior Member

:laugh:

black sheriff likes this.
  3. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident

Don't understand why they would stop selling CDs but I ordered 9 releases that were on sale.

4. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

They're just cleaning house. They will reduce the amount of copies made in the future.

black sheriff likes this.
  5. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member

This makes thread three mentioning the sale :)

I got some in despite the cost of shipping to Canada. Still did alright though.

6. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

CDs ain't hip, if you haven't heard.
    I love records as much as the next guy, but for $5 a pop, that's a lot of groovy music on CD.

I, um, sort of, like, own a fourth of the Numero catalog now. I am a little poorer though. :shh::agree::doh::pineapple:

7. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident

Got my order yesterday. I threw on one of the selections I had not heard before: Universal Togetherness Band. So good. :thumbsup:

johnnypaddock and black sheriff like this.
  8. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

I'm gonna have to check that one out.

I've received 1 of 3 shipments. I've ordered from Numero before during one of these sales and know it can take a while to ship, sometimes as long as a month. So I'm patiently waiting. In the meantime, I've been listening to the downloads. My favorite so far is Father's Children: Who's Gonna Save the World.

johnnypaddock and pdenny like this.
  9. pdenny

pdenny 22-Year SHTV Participation Trophy Recipient

Well even though they weren't on sale I broke down and ordered the LP's of Willie Wright and the incredible BROTHERMAN soundtrack (probably my favorite "lost music" of all time). I've had the CD's for years but these should be too cool for school on vinyl. Shipping was $4.11 media mail, btw.

10. oldjollymon

oldjollymon right channel den/left channel kitchen

Love that "Father's Children". I ordered that & a bunch of others & looks like they have finally shipped...

black sheriff and johnnypaddock like this.
  11. oldjollymon

oldjollymon right channel den/left channel kitchen

Well, the big long box did arrive, but unfortunately not as big as I'd hoped: in addition to the 3 titles that they first told me were out of stock, it was also missing 2 others that are now unavailable, incl. "Purple Snow".:wtf: :cry:

12. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Sorry to hear about you not getting everything that you ordered. My last order arrived today. It was a Sunday night order during the sale when I saw a few titles go back in stock. I'm happy to have gotten the Ork box. The Dynamic Label CD that they sent me is a card sleeve promo but that's cool with me. We all got a lot of great music at a great price. If you check out the Numero site now you'll see a lot of titles are out of stock or removed from the site completely. I don't think they were kidding when they said out of CD business. :cheers:

johnnypaddock likes this.
  13. Dave Garrett

Dave Garrett Senior Member

I got my order about a week ago, and it was missing one title I'd ordered, but as far as I can tell from the packing slip and the order history on their website, I was charged for the missing title and it was supposedly shipped in the package. I emailed Numero and asked about the discrepancy, but haven't gotten a response.

Sorry you didn't get Purple Snow. That was one of the titles I ordered (and received).

14. Galley

Galley Forum Resident

The Purple Snow I ordered will be refunded.

I did get the other title I ordered.

15. pdenny

pdenny 22-Year SHTV Participation Trophy Recipient

Arrived today, one week after ordering. Perfect condition--just hope they sound good.

[​IMG]

16. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

I got this one on LP in the mail today:

Boscoe
    [​IMG]

black sheriff and johnnypaddock like this.
  17. Dave Garrett

Dave Garrett Senior Member

Of course, almost as soon as I posted this, I received a reply this morning from them. The missing title is apparently out of stock, and they offered either a credit back to my card, or a store credit for a couple of bucks more. I opted for the refund. The title in question was still showing up as in stock on their website the last time I looked, but at this point who knows how accurate that really is. I can't really complain, given the low prices and the fact that I received almost everything I ordered.

oldjollymon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.