Good pawn shops for CDs in Las Vegas.

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by Joey Self, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey Self

Joey Self Red Forman's Sensitivity Guru Thread Starter

I know there are a LOT of pawn shops in Vegas, but I will be there next week and would like to find a couple with a good CD selection. I've bought dozens in pawn shops over the years, and have found the prices are uniform, regardless of the title.

Thanks,

JcS

2. rjp

rjp Senior Member

definitely NOT 'gold and silver" pawn shop (the one on pawn stars,) nothing there,

3. Joey Self

I didn't figure there would be. I hadn't decided if I'm going to pop in there--probably if I'm in the area for something else--it wouldn't be a destination in and of itself.

JcS

4. rjp

rjp Senior Member

nope, don;t waste your time, we did and regretted it.

there is usually a line to get in too.

there is nothing in there, you can't even walk over by where they all sit, it is completely blocked off to the public.

5. Joey Self

Thanks. I'm not a big fan of the show, so I didn't really have it on my "things to do" list. I sure wouldn't stand in line to go in.

JcS

6. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Usually thrifts and charity shops are better prospects for cds.

7. Joey Self

Just got back. Didn't pop my head into a single pawn shop for CDs or sand wedges--another thing I want that I thought I might be able to find there.

JcS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.