Jim Capaldi

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by David Cowling, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Cowling

David Cowling New Member Thread Starter

Hi All Newbie Here

I sincerely hope my following request is not against any rules.

I am searching for a single CD version of the late great Mr Capaldi's 70s single " Goodbye My Love " and the B side " Baby Your Not My Problem "

I have trawled the internet to no avail. I am aware from comments that Short Cut Draw Blood Album is out there for sale, some containing and some not these songs.

Can anyone advise where I may purchase these titles from. Music collections are never full, but mine would be near if I could find CD versions.

Many Thanks

2. Bill Hart

Bill Hart Forum Resident

I think you need to reach a basic threshold -50 posts?- before you have access to the marketplace. There, you will find vinyl, digital media, etc. plus "want to buy" threads. The moderators- called Gorts- can probably tell you more, but chances are (I'm not a moderator) your request doesn't belong in a forum admin thread and may get deleted- don't take it as a personal affront. There are a couple or three rules here, but nobody is nasty or heavy handed. Welcome.
    PS: if you are just looking for sources to purchase, not necessarily what people here might sell you, I'd try Discogs.
    PPS: Try and track down Neil Storey on Facebook. He was at the Island press office back in the day and knew the members of Traffic. He may also be a good source of info. You can use my name. Neil is a good guy.
    PPSS: It is the twofer from Raven in Australia that combines Short Cut Draw Blood and The Contender and includes bonus tracks that appears to have both tracks. I didn't see any CD singles, but I didn't spend much time researching. Good luck.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  3. David Cowling

David Cowling New Member Thread Starter

Bill
    Many thanks for such a detailed response. How kind.

Regards
    David Cowling

Bill Hart likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.