Real Gone Music's Once a Year Sale Is On--Save Up to 78% on 230 Titles!

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by realgoneguy, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realgoneguy

realgoneguy Forum Resident Thread Starter

This is your only chance all year to save big on our back catalog...details below!

We are back with our Once-A-Year Sale and this year we decided to go all-in. We didn't just mark down overstock titles this time...we marked down EVERYTHING! So every CD title we have in stock (except Christmas and New Releases) is marked down at least 20%, and up to 78%, for a grand total of 230 titles on sale (compare that to last year's 125 titles, which was our biggest sale ever to date). What's more (or less), we marked down 32 titles to $3, compared to last year's lowest price of $5, and we even have 2-CD sets for as low as $4!

What's the catch? There is none, except we do have limited quantities on some of these titles, so if you want to ensure yourself of a great deal on everything you want, best to order early. Our Once a Year Sale lasts for two weeks but the early birds definitely have the best luck building their Real Gone nest egg. Don't miss this chance...your only chance all year...to save big on practically our entire CD catalog!

Just follow the magic link for amazing deals on amazing music!

SALE!

2. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a few items I've been contemplating getting for a while. Unfortunately I just purchased from Amazon at a $10 premium one of the titles that's on sale.

3. clhboa

clhboa Forum Resident

Only ordered 2 things this year. Prices seemed a little higher than in the past. Plus, I'm trying to rein in my spending.

4. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

That Rascals comp I don't really need is lower than anywhere else on the 'net. :agree:

5. clhboa

clhboa Forum Resident

Actually, I'm kicking myself for not getting the Eddie Money set. Yeah, the prices ARE cheaper just not quite blow out prices. In past years I've bought more but like I said, I'm trying to show restraint.

6. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Yes. $ 1200.00 a month on a pension is getting ridiculous. That's the thing about debt, got to pay it back eventually.
    Damnit.
    :laugh:

7. rswitzer

rswitzer Forum Resident

The Four Seasons CDs are short, but excellent

8. jimac51

jimac51 A mythical beast.

Dunno. $14.98 list prices for three bucks,that's clearance price for me. Five bucks total shipping on my six titles.I'm still eying at least three more but post-Labor Day vacation and rising fuel prices may put these out of reach,but at least I got six goodies. Real Gone does things right. Hopefully later this year that Ray Conniff Complete Columbia Christmas set,not a clearance item but reasonably priced, shows up in Santa's bag.

9. spanky1

spanky1 Forum Resident

I live this sale each year. I always go through and put twice as many selections in my cart than I can afford. I then have to pare it down quite a bit.

The 2-cd Johnny Paycheck missed the cut, however I did end up with Mickey Gilley, Eddy Arnold, & the 3-cd set from King Curtis.

10. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

Is that your personal spending on media each month? That is a significant expenditure.

11. clhboa

clhboa Forum Resident

I may have been overly negative. I'm just trying to keep myself from going crazy like past years.

12. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Most of the hot deals are things that were available super cheap last year as well (i.e. stuff still rotting in the warehouse). I have all of that stuff that I'd want from previous years.

The rest of the sale prices are no great shakes...a buck or three off list.

clhboa likes this.
  13. Dan

Dan Senior Member

They have added some vinyl now. Picked up a couple.

black sheriff likes this.
  14. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member

I bought a few things in the previous sale. I wasn't going to bite this time but I did in the end when they added some lps. With shipping to Canada, the prices aren't as great as they look but I still did alright compared to full blown retail. I like the label. I just wish these sales, and others, coincided with planned trips to the US so I could get them shipped to a friend for far less. :)

15. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

$13.99 to ship two records media mail to the lower 48? No thanks. What a joke. :thumbsdow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.