Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Hmmm, he sure did to Jason in his goodbye video. :shrug:

Hope you are able to get through the storm okay this weekend Rick.

rburly and Lonson like this.
  2. the pope ondine

the pope ondine Forum Resident

no way kevin evicts paul over alex, doesn't matter what josh says....I dont think alex would vote out paul either if shes off the block, pauls got xmas/kev/alex firmly in pocket. only chance is is josh can "vanessa" paul at 3

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  3. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

alll i know is once i saw everybody throw that last comp to xmas, i would be sure that everyone had deals and I wasnt the only one, but its too late by that point. plus you get xmas willing to get evicted so paul wins (which goes back to my theory). The only thing im interested in at this point is to see what matts vote in the jury does as I think it will be pivotal to the season (because matt should of been DQ'd from voting for his breaking the rules but yet they didnt FOR SOME REASON)

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  4. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Trust me the pope ondine , I know Kevin isn't gonna 'wake up' at this point.

the pope ondine likes this.
  5. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Thanks very much! :) As long as I have internet and electricity, I'll post here. They're saying the worst for us starts at 3 am Monday to I forget when. They were still playing POV last time I checked.

applebonkerz and F_C_FRANKLIN like this.
  6. F_C_FRANKLIN

Damn the weather and power, as long as I know what the POV winner decides to do with that power, I'll be able to sleep on my milk jug raft mattress easier! Wait a minute....

rburly and the pope ondine like this.
  7. CirculationUnderflow

OMG DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER RUMORED FOR CELEBRITY BB - IM FN IN

New York - Tiffany pollard
    Lance Bass
    Drita D'avanzo ????
    Brad the lad Long (some asexual you tuber)
    Natalie None
    DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  8. F_C_FRANKLIN

^Bet at least 2 'celebs' are gonna be former US BB US vets, pick any 2 or more

rburly likes this.
  9. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

Paul? :laugh:

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  10. F_C_FRANKLIN

^Why not, they recycled "Boogie" and "Janelle" 3 times...

11. rburly

Well, after 48 hours on the POV, the godly Paul won. Ugh.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  12. the pope ondine

ny was on bbuk, would they take one from the uk version? she was great tho, drita was a mob housewife, she might be good, I don't think theyd take natalie, lance has fu money, doubt he'd do it. dog would be hilarious just to see how he does that crazy hairdo

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  13. F_C_FRANKLIN

Wanted to give you "hate" for the latest POV news rburly, but that's not an option on the Hoffman forums! :)

rburly likes this.
  14. CirculationUnderflow

well yall knew cbs would squash any hope

F_C_FRANKLIN and rburly like this.
  15. the pope ondine

par for the gumpy course

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  16. CirculationUnderflow

its making me gumpy LOL

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  17. rburly

Here's news that I didn't know. This week there's an eviction on Tuesday. Wednesday night there will be a "special eviction" (not my words), so feeds will be down sometime Tuesday.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  18. the pope ondine

so much drama. so much anticipation.

19. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

No more than Jessica sticking her finger up people's buttholes.

I gotta say that Paul rubs a lot of people the wrong way! Some viewers won't rest until he is out of the game. That's how I felt about Cody.

The thing is, people like someone to root for. There isn't anyone to root for in that house because they got rid of some of the good people early on. They are either bullies, play victim, or have bad game play. Like I said before, this year's house reflects what's going on in our country in general. We get the people we choose.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    applebonkerz likes this.
  20. the pope ondine

paul dropping the bomb on alex now. still not coming clean, this might backfire on him

21. CirculationUnderflow

the next HOH needs to be name these SOUL SONGS OF THE 60s and the year it was released

I just hope after they fullfills pauls contract that we dont have to see this 'Bearded' troll ever again, he has been forced down on throats now for 2 years

the pope ondine and F_C_FRANKLIN like this.
  22. F_C_FRANKLIN

If only there was a "Love" function here, not just a "like". It would delight me, and aside from maybe Kevin, it would really torture the houseguests!!

23. CirculationUnderflow

I didnt realize the Jason Guy on Florida news channel 4 was 3rd place on season 3 of BB, we were watching a little of his season

24. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

The sad fact is that bad behavior is celebrated in today's world. The badder the better. HG's use the excuse "It's a game" but far too many take pleasure and are downright gleeful while exhibiting this behavior. I get the script calls for heroes, villains and every shade in between but it takes a special kind of psychosis to keep this up for the three months they are in that house. When the show first started, social media wasn't quite the force it is today so I'm simply amazed that HG's seem to forget that not only are people watching and judging, they are also twittering and Facebooking up the ying yang and there are real world consequences to their actions. We've seen folks lose jobs, relationships and get pummeled relentlessly on line and yet here in 2017, it's still the same old, same old. I could chalk it up to the money prize but as has been pointed out repeatedly, too many of this years contestants seem to not be interested in actually winning. I guess we're really in the Cult of Celebrity Age and too many want their 15 minutes of fame. Look at me! Look at me!

GLENN likes this.
  25. rburly

The reporter? He was on BB?! That's funny. Which season and I'll go look for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.