Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

When I was watching I didn't find anyone vile on the level of Dick Donato, just juvenile and mind-numbing. Add boring to that mix and this is why I gave up. Cody was pretty bad but the fact that everyone ganged up on him made me root for him in a sick sort of way. :shrug:

2. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

I seriously don't remember him.

Regarding tonight's BB episode, they spent way too much time on competition, but Paul may finally be overplaying his hand with an increasingly paranoid Josh. The good thing about getting this thing to the end is that it's forcing these guys to play hard.

...nomination ceremony...Alex and Kevin are piiiisssssed!:laugh: But, it ain't over. I predict Alex wins the veto and Kevin puts up Paul.

3. Grant

Cody is worse that Evil Dick. I think this is where a person's looks may come into play. Cody is clean-cut and young. Dick is older and looks like a criminal.

applebonkerz likes this.
  4. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Everything here is weather. Was it a decent episode worth watching?

5. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

For me, Cody's looks had nothing to do with accepting his behavior or not. To be clear, I thought he was an idiot and a turd but liked the fact that he was a thorn in the side to the house majority and Paul in particular.. My opinion of Evil Dick is based on what he did on the live feeds which was simply reprehensible. You're correct though, that his appearance was rather satanic and made it that much easier to hate him.

rburly likes this.
  6. Grant

I didn't see the live feeds for Evil Dock's seasons. I just remember how horrible he was on the broadcasts. What was BB producers thinking by putting both him and his spawn on the next season?

Paul brags about manipulating people, but if Alex or Kevin win the veto, that may come back to bite him. The only thing is that the votes may be split, and he'll have to break the tie. Josh is not in a good position right now. But, he also knows that as long as he is loyal to his alliance, he is safe. And, I think he's wrong. I think he can beat Paul.

7. Grant

No. Stay safe. You guys are about to get it.

rburly likes this.
  8. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

Yes, everyone stay safe! This storm is no joke. We had a mini scare here a few days ago with the Mexico earthquake but (knock on wood) we dodged another bullet.

9. rburly

Well, after not seeing any feeds, I'll tell you where I left off, I think. First, Josh told Alex she is going home and she didn't take it well which, of course, p*ssed off Paul and Christmas. Alex has isolated herself since it looks like. There will be an eviction tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday. And then next Wednesday for the finale.I'll watch some now to see if I'm right about the evictions. Good to be back connected again!

applebonkerz likes this.
  10. Grant

This all depends on whomever wind the power of veto. They only way things could change is if Alex, Kevin, or Josh win it. Josh was trying to decide if he wanted to pull one off and replace them with Paul. But, if he does, he goes on X-mas's s--- list, and there will be no guarantee that he will be evicted.

It sucks to be Josh right now. He can't even enjoy his HoH! But, he's made it this far in the game. He should just play it safe and stick to his alliance.

11. rburly

BB will be on the next 3 nights. The feeds have been down since Monday. Tonight will be the eviction (most likely Alex). That will take them down to 4. We also will see who wins HOH and POV. Then another eviction tomorrow, as usual. Friday will be a "special" show with another eviction bringing it to 3.

Grant and applebonkerz like this.
  12. rburly

According to a poster on Reddit, Paul the HOH and put up, of course, Kevin and Josh. This is truly a rumor, but a distinct possibility.

13. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Friday will likely be the "Congratulations, we made it to the final three" clip show (I'm guessing).

rburly likes this.
  14. rburly

And then next Wednesday

15. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

I saw that reddit post on Tuesday afternoon and wanted to bring it here but couldn't figure out how to hide it under a spoiler. Friday's show is apparently Sunday's edition which got moved due to the Emmys.

16. Grant

Damn. This is one spoiler I wish I hadn't read. Last time I looked, Josh was still the HOH.

17. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

Please let this not be true...

18. rburly

For those that have it and are interested, the live feeds come back at 9 pm PT.

Grant likes this.
  19. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

On my local CBS affiliate tonight, there was a technical issue which prevented the vote to evict from being shown.
    I came back hearing one vote Kevin, one vote Alex. I'm not sure between Christmas and Paul who cast which votes, but seriously, at this point, how rotten is it to force Josh to break a tie? After Paul gave Alex the advance notice that he wasn't going to use the veto, I think the cards were pretty much on the table. If Josh gets voted out of the final three after being convinced to take all the heat off Paul, that's going to be some cold BS. Then again, that would likely send another anti-Paul vote to jury, so it probably makes no sense.

Grant likes this.
  20. Grant

Yup! Paul won HOH again. He's in the final three. It will be interesting to see which one goes. Josh is a competitor, Kev isn't. I can see the jury voting for Kev, but not Josh if he made it to the final two. However, Paul has some enemies in there. All he can hope for is that they judge him by his brilliant gameplay and not with sour grapes. That is, if he makes it. Christmas seems to believe she can beat them all, and she may be right.

Dark Mavis, minerwerks and rburly like this.
  21. rburly

He made the calculated decision to have Josh take the heat (blood) with Alex, which he shouldn't have done. There was still hope. But, again, Josh whips out. I have never seen such crying on this show by everyone but xmas. Paul will take Kevin to Final 2 IMO and knows he can beat Kevin in anything they play. Unless Kevin has been holding back this whole time, that's his only hope. Let's see how it plays out. :)

Dark Mavis and minerwerks like this.
  22. rburly

I'm watching BBAD and Kevin is downstairs walking around moping. Upstair, in the HOH room/bed, Xmas is looking like she's sleeping, Paul next to her looking like he ran a marathon and Josh with a pillow over his head sobbing. It's exciting I tell ya!

Grant likes this.
  23. rburly

Paul apparently won HOH. Ugh.

24. rburly

Paul said a little while ago the he's going to keep Josh. Then he went into a self-congratulatory friendship talk that was How Good Is Paul.

25. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Stupid, stupid move if so. :doh:

rburly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.