Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Now Christmas is cozying up to Paul...

F_C_FRANKLIN and Grant like this.
  2. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

The only mistake Paul made was when he told Alex the truth about the plan. Oh, she would have found out anyway in the jury house, but I guess he felt he had to soften the blow. When he cried, I felt it was genuine. He knows he had to play for himself at the peril of those he had to help evict. It's a game, and when I saw that, it made me realize that I may have wrongly pegged him for a sociopath. I mean, he'd been here before, and he knew to keep his emotions out of it. I guess having a hand in evicting his (former?) secret ally was too much for him to take.

Again, I don't know that Paul can beat Kevin. Kevvie didn't piss too many people off, and didn't try to control anything.

I've seen Christmas do plenty of crying in this game. Matt is the one I never saw cry.

F_C_FRANKLIN and rburly like this.
  3. Grant

Told ya! Hahahaha!

4. Grant

I don't know about that. Paul has to weigh in on whom he can beat. He knows he pissed off a lot of jurors, or that they just don't like him. But, Josh, was a major disruption throughout the game. Have you forgotten the confrontations, the constant "Da-da-dada-da-da-da-dah" with the pans? Putting Matt in his place at the table? Arguing with Cody? He even went after Christmas and kevin at one point. His constant crying and self-pitying? A lot of people think he floated through the game. Christmas, for the most part, avoided most of the drama all summer, and she competed with her foot in a cast.

If it comes down to it, X-mas is gonna be pissed if she isn't in the final two with Paul. Every time the question came, the look on her face, and the non-answers tell me she has every intention of taking Paul. What Josh needs to do is to keep it together, or he's outta there for sho!

It always gets down to the point in the game where someone knows they are gonna be road kill. In past seasons, people took it pretty well. This season, there are a lot of hard feelings on all sides. Actually, I think last year's Over The Top's final four was also this shaky.

Paul has kept his head in the game the entire time, never letting up. I think he's figured this all out. If he wins this year, I won't be surprised or disappointed. It will show future BB guests what it takes to win.

If only homie hadn't considered the blackface thing against "D". I want to see him answer to that when this is over.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  5. Grant

Yup! Just as I thought. Kevin and Josh see the headlights in the road.

6. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I wonder who will be leaving tonight?

Grant likes this.
  7. rburly

I agree with almost everything Grant. I think Paul would beat Kevin easily. Kevin hasn't actively played the game as aggressively as Paul. Paul is a lock against Kevin IMO. Josh won a tap the golfball dow the hill. I'd give him slightly better than average chance of beating him. It is a game. Paul played a well thought out game and was successful. I just don't like self-congratulatory friendship talks.

F_C_FRANKLIN and applebonkerz like this.
  8. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

What a nightmare 5 days of no power,

think i know whats going on but dont feel like backtracking, I got the latest paul rig

seems Xmas's worked for pauls mom for a long time before BB. so think about it 2 plant friends in the house at a minimum gives you 4 votes if not more. but this is a wrap for paul, 3 weeks safety, 2 plants friends Hgs, matts no dq allowed to jury vote, as I said on twitter, any of us could win BB with all the benefits one player is getting

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  9. zephyr25

zephyr25 Forum Resident

Worst casting of BB ever, gonna be sad when fake friendship Paul wins. Seems more rigged than usual this year. Hope this is the last season we see that bearded sociopath; those years were so fake.

10. Grant

Paul has been coaching his house mates the whole time, but I don't think any of them listened.

11. Grant

I hope it's the last we ever see of Cody. I hope he keeps his word and disappears after it's over. And, i'm glad I quit watching The Bold & The Beautiful years ago (Don't judge me!) so i'll never have to see or hear the chihuahua again.

12. rburly

They listened, but they were like sheep doing whatever he asked. He sold them on he would get them farther in the game in they listened to him. And they moved along. Everyone believed him and even someone like Alex still is appreciative of "Paul getting me this far." They just don't see it until they're evicted. Amazing. The whole Vet issue needs to be rethought.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  13. rburly

Well, wouldn't ya know that HOH Paul won POV. figures He then nominated, of course, Kevin and Josh. His plan is to target Kevin and take Josh to Final 2.

F_C_FRANKLIN and Grant like this.
  14. CirculationUnderflow

so unless cbs has laid down the law and told the jury it must be a total sweep for paul (like this lie about not being on the block all season, if he wasnt then there wouldnt been a need for a replacement for paul on the block thank to cbs temptation rig), the matt vote is the only interesting left. but im starting to think the jury has been given the bible to tell them it will be a clean sweep. Dunno what paul had on cbs to get this royal treatment or maybe cbs thinks they have a new movie star on their hands (gawd I hope not).

BTW dont even have feeds anymore though I will do celebrity bb feeds but I will wait until an episode or 2 in next season, cause when the force xmas down our throats next season and give her the same treatment as paul this year (probably to offset lawsuits) i wont be watching that,. xmas has done nothing this year except be high on pain pills and getting many trips out of the house (like the other day she was out of the house again)

I know if i ever got on one these shows, i would be mad if I was told (or given the bible) to let some former star get all the rub

15. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Grant I mostly agree with Rick. I think anyone should be able to beat Kevin, he hasn't even actually played the game--the ultimate floating goat that has been carried the entire time. If Kevin actually won from a butt-hurt jury, it would make the show an even bigger farce than it has already become. Josh can actually give Paul a challenge in the final comps, he could even conceivably win HOH. If that was the case, Paul would be gone I'm sure of it. That's why it would be a stupid move to not evict Josh when the chance is for sure. I agree with you that Paul should be able to theoretically beat Josh in a jury vote, but that is leaving too many things still to chance for Paul -- mainly that he would then absolutely have to win the final HOH comp. If I was Paul, that's not odds I would want to bet the end on.

F_C_FRANKLIN, rburly and Grant like this.
  16. Grant

Have they done ex-spouses yet? I don't remember.

I think the reason the producers keep doing siblings and vets is because they have no imagination. I wonder what it would be like if they got a collection of people from different countries with different cultures than the U.S., the U.K., Australia, or Canada.

applebonkerz likes this.
  17. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

I guess it was finally getting power back on, but wow that was a very emotional episode of BB Wed. Seeing Paul crack up for the first time, wow! My opinion, for guaranteed win, Paul has got to get Christmas to vote Josh out. Josh would be bitter at first in Jury House, however for game play, he was gonna oust Paul this week given the chance. Glad with less then a week away, this show is still compelling (with or without the 'fix' being in, the show is still exciting for us 'rubes' ;) )

rburly likes this.
  18. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Paul's plan a few hours before tonight's episode, very insightful:

19. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

Season 4 had HGs with ex-lovers, etc. The two women in final two were awful with the situation coming down to the lesser of two evils. I don't believe either has ever been heard from again.

20. rburly

This was so boring. I haven't watched the clip because I watched the whole hour he droned on about how good he is. I bailed sat that point.

21. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

My God, I wouldn't want to spend two minutes with any of these people in real life so watching them for an hour three times a week? Just no. Can't wait for Survivor to come back.

GLENN and rburly like this.
  22. rburly

The first competition for the final 3 is an endurance competition. So, unless Christmas has a healing, and Josh has his familia with him, Paul will likely win.

23. CirculationUnderflow

a absolute joke that xmas gets to make this big of a decision so late then has the nerve to say what she said when shes been handed every HOH that she's gotten. but anyways you got raven (plant friend pre bb #1) trying to sway the jury as we saw tongiht and plant friend xmas pre bb #2 getting a f3 pass. JUST UGG!!!!

Cody was awesome in the jury house tonight as was Mark and Jason

Lets go Josh I guess,

24. rburly

Raven was hilarious in the jury house! "Matt and I were working with Paul." Everyone chimes in, "So were we!" I lold for quite a while! The jury house was the best. Everyone now knows Paul is pulling all the strings.

I want to watch the challenges live. Probably not though. They may have to cheat (like the race) again for Paul.

Grant likes this.
  25. Grant

It hasn't aired here yet. Since it's live, I wonder if you guys are getting something different than we on the west coast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.