Barnes & Noble 20% Off Your Entire Online Order

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by DigMyGroove, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident Thread Starter

Now thru Sunday get 20% of your entire online order at Barnes & Noble with the code GIVETHANKS

2. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

Need to be watchful, since their prices are about 15% or so higher than some other retailers.

lightbulb likes this.
  3. xj32

xj32 Forum Resident

I always get excited by this sale and then as @cdash99 said, I go to say amazon and find that everything is typically cheaper without the discount.

lightbulb likes this.
  4. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

You just need to be watchful and you can do ok with their sales.

dee likes this.
  5. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

I took a quick gander...free shipping with $25 or more could be attractive for folks who don't have Amazon Prime.

There's a slew of Fela Kuti vinyl reissues at about $19 that would be cheaper than Amazon after the discount.

dee likes this.
  6. dee

dee Senior Member

In the past they had a Big Star box set and the Them 1964-1967 set for good prices to start with. I was able to snag a limited vinyl release today for $30 including tax, that some of the audiophile sites have for about$5 more (figuring in shipping costs as well). So, got a good deal with the free shipping, plus it was already reduced 5% plus the 15% shopallday code.

lightbulb likes this.
  7. Daniel Plainview

Daniel Plainview God's Lonely Man

I was tempted to get the Johnny Cash "Uneathered" box (would have been about $197 with the coupon) but just can't bring myself to do it. Even with the coupon it's just too steep.

8. dee

dee Senior Member

25 per cent off 1 item in-store or online...expires 12/10...coupon should pop-up on main site

JasonA and Marvin like this.
  9. JasonA

JasonA Forum Resident

dee and DigMyGroove like this.
  10. dee

dee Senior Member

15% off...

longdist01 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.