Beatles Vinyl Mono Box Set $155 shipped

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by sjmin209, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

Oops, I was referring to collectors choice, sorry bout that!
    Beave

2. thatguy1976

thatguy1976 Forum Resident

Anyone know of a working promo code for MusicVaultz? FATHERSDAY seems not to be working anymore.

3. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Try WELCOME with all caps.

4. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

This thing still $155 ? :D

black sheriff likes this.
  5. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

...which seller...?

6. DLD

DLD Senior Member

I believe the seller was Music Vaultz, from Canada. Price was around $200 Canadian which came out to around $145-150. There was even a 15% coupon floating around that could be used on top of that price. Sad to say, that deal is long gone.

lightbulb likes this.
  7. Lebowski

Lebowski Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!

Aye, she was s good deal, she was.

8. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

The Beatles Mono vinyl boxes seem to be getting hard to find. Check out the main music forum. Music Vaultz is one of the few places who have any. Not sure what the exact price is.

lightbulb likes this.
  9. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Senior Member

There's one at the FYE in Guilderland, NY. $470. Their price used to be $400.

10. Lebowski

Lebowski Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!

They do come up on ebay all the time, new and used, for various prices. Maybe you'll get lucky with an auction. Look for an inexperienced seller who ends their auction during the day on a weekday. Much higher chance of getting a good deal.

11. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

Just received mine from music vaultz. Packaged perfectly. Total $282 US.

The Beave, mrjinks and lightbulb like this.
  12. mick_sh

mick_sh Hackney diamond

13. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

If you can wait, try again at Christmastime. I needed one for a friend. This last Christmas, Musicvaultz had it cheaper than anybody to begin with, and by using a promo code and because of another 20% off with the exchange rate to US dollars, I bought the mono box for $212. Not as cheap as before but still, not bad.

I'm pretty sure the earlier deal mentioned by @DLD was also a Christmas offer.

And how Musicvaultz continues to have these deals when nobody else does, I don't know. They still have The Tragically Hip vinyl box. With the exchange rate, that's down to $400, which far less than any other price I've found for a sealed one.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  14. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

MusicVaultz is either owned or contracted by the record company. That's how they're able to sell at what is basically a wholesale price when they offer those sales.

If the mono box is actually out of print now, there won't be any by next Christmas. I doubt they're holding any back just to put them on sale in December. Just my opinion.

15. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

I love the set. Worth every penny.

16. statcat

statcat Forum Resident

Yes I remember the musicvaultz deal was about $135. I bought 4 of them :)

forthlin and mpayan like this.
  17. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Musicvaultz is UMe. Universal Music.

The Canadian equivalent of udiscovermusic us.

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  18. marcb

marcb Senior Member

If it’s out of print, I doubt we’ll ever see it again.

Well, at least not with colored vinyl and even then probably not next Xmas season because it will be competing with the inevitable CD 45’s box, the 1 CD & 1LP vinyl, and the assorted downloads which many who bought the 45 vinyl set will also scoop up.

Just my opinion.

19. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Biittner Hair Flyin' Comfortably Dumb

Does anybody know if any new and sealed Beatles Mono vinyl box sets are available anywhere for a reasonable price? A good friend of mine who lives in New Bern, NC suffered some serious losses from Hurricane Florence last month when a few trees fell and at least a couple bashed huge holes in his roof. Due to lots of rain water getting into his house, he lost a lot of treasured music collectibles, including his beloved Beatles Mono vinyl box set.

He is distraught over what has happened and I hope to give him something to smile about by somehow being able to find a brand new Mono box set without paying an arm and a leg. There's a brand new box set on ebay now, but the auction is up to $780 plus $20 shipping already. Too rich for my blood.

If anybody has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. And if someone has a brand new set that's an extra and wouldn't mind selling it for a reasonable amount, please let me know too. Thanks very much.

20. Guitarded

Guitarded Forum Resident

Shoot me a PM.

I might be able to help you out. I have a friend who I know is sitting on a sealed set.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  21. GertjanE

GertjanE Well-Known Member

I’m actually just looking for the box. Clumsy dropped mine a bit so the box is dented, luckily the vinyl is fine.
    I assume it will be nearly impossible to find one of those somewhere?

22. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

You could always make a Want To Buy thread here in the Classifieds. Perhaps someone has a spare or broke up a set.

GertjanE likes this.
  23. Francisco Perez-Martinez

Francisco Perez-Martinez New Member

Hi, I am new to the site and forums. My vinyl mono box got stolen, and I am desperately trying to get hold of a replacement. The problem is that I don't want to sell a kidney for a new set (and with the actual prices - jun 2019-, that is the only option :p). Any suggestions?! Cheers!

24. Guitarded

Guitarded Forum Resident

Wish I could help. My friend has already sold that extra set on.

25. glide

glide Forum Resident

Insurance claim for replacement value?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.