New show Chance (née House!)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Deesky, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

I finished watching all of season 2 about 2 weeks ago. Overall it was very good...on the same level as season 1.

Has anyone heard if the show will be back for.another season?

Scott222C likes this.
  2. Deesky

Deesky Forum Resident Thread Starter

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  3. ohnothimagen

ohnothimagen "Live music is better!"

That's too bad, though I can sorta understand why. It was a very dark show...personally the wife and I gave it up after season 1. We both much preferred The Night Manager when it came to Laurie's post-House work.

4. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

5. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

I'm halfway through S2, but need something cleared up. There's a character named "Wayne Pardo" or something like that who has been referenced a few times. He's the guy who came up behind Dr. Chance and punched him in the head, and then later Chance and D. paid him a visit and D. beat him up. Was this the same guy in the first episode who was trying to scam some guy on the street in an auto-collision? Did he just follow Dr. Chance to his place of work and attack him for pointing out what he was doing?

6. Gems-A-Bems

Gems-A-Bems Forum Resident

Great show and would have loved another season
    but there is nowhere to go from that ending

Scott222C likes this.
  7. smilin ed

smilin ed Senior Member

Maybe he can do that adaptation of The Galton Case now...

8. Scott222C

Scott222C Loner, Rebel & Family Man

Yes, more seasons would have been nice, but I'd settle for a spin-off series about the adventures of this guy :

[​IMG]

Say, something happens to his girlfriend in Mexico and he had to get her out of some nasty cartell/gang revenge thing ..... I could see that .....

marmalade166 likes this.
  9. marmalade166

marmalade166 Sous les pavés, la plage!

Agreed, absolutely loved this character

10. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

We started watching the 2nd season today.

I have to wonder why D is so nice with Chance, letting him pretty much get away with just about everything. He's smart, strong, resourceful, and extremely forgiving.

Wonder why he likes Chance so much.

11. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

Maybe he wishes he had been able to see someone like that as a kid when he was being abused.

12. Thomas D

Thomas D Forum Resident

Got a 30-day free deal on Hulu, so I'm on for first time in 2 years, mainly to see season 2 of Chance. Just re-watched season 1 and enjoyed it again. Season 2 looks promising. What an interesting change in premise! Sort of a mild Dexter deal. I can't believe Hulu cancelled this. It seems the best original they had going. 11/22/63 wasn't that great. I haven't seen the Handmaids Tale yet, but I'd be surprised if it lives up to the hype.

Gems-A-Bems likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.