20% off everything on eBay with code PSPRING20

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by VinylSteals, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

The Import Cd's deal through their Ebay store also has free shipping versus paying for it on their website.

2. LarryP

LarryP Soul Singing

Thanks for this. I’ve ordered the SRV box set Texas Hurricane that was discounted a bit then plus the 20%!! Thank you....:)

3. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

I know. I had a cart of 7 to 8 items, with an order total of around $65 in the Ebay store. And then created the same cart at importcds and then again at Deep Discount. One was $1.50 more than on the Ebay store, and one was 60 cents less. I'm sure there are some specific items where it works out better one way over the other, but it doesn't seem to make a significant difference.

Juggsnelson likes this.
  4. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

Good to know. There are some great bargains to be found there.

5. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

I can't find a thread for eBay.co.uk deals but they have a similar offer, although for select sellers.....I bought some CDs and Vinyl from Music Magpie for a nice (better than Amazon) price...

eBay.co.uk: P20SPRING

[​IMG]

Dubmart likes this.
  6. struttincool

struttincool Senior Member

15% off today until 9pm PST....

PSPRINGTIME

7. Dubmart

Dubmart Senior Member

You beat me to it Mark, although I'm not a fan of Music Magpie 20% off does make some of their new prices attractive, I just ordered a lot of records, fortunately PayPal Credit will give me time to pay for them.

imarcq likes this.
  8. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Got the new one-sided DVDs of Dragnet Season One + Seasons 2-4, at the lowest prices for brand new, then the 15% off saving me another $13.00 +.
    :tiphat:

longdist01 and struttincool like this.
  9. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

Yes Mart I know what you mean. I've never bought any vinyl from them before so I hope they package OK. I managed to beat Amazon marketplace prices on everything I bought today by a few quid or more. I didn't check to see if other sellers like importCD or rarewaves who also sell on eBay allow the 20% discount too. I should check!

10. MekkaGodzilla

MekkaGodzilla Forum Resident

15% off today until 7:00 p.m. PST (10:00 p.m. EST)

$25 minimum purchase required

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 20, 2018
    3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSPRINGTIME

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 9:00 AM PST March 20, 2018 until 7:00 PM PST on March 20, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.eBay.ca and eBay.ca and will be capped at a maximum discount value of $50. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.

Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

PhantomStranger and struttincool like this.
  11. HanowarHAIL

HanowarHAIL Forum Resident

I'm going to go broke if eBay keeps having these sales. The stack with 20% off importcds is fantastic.

12. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

I know what you mean. I had some albums in my cart that were just sitting there but at the sale pricing I couldn't resist.

HanowarHAIL likes this.
  13. They run them every three months or so, right when their quarterly revenue numbers are due.:shh:

Dubmart and mikeyt like this.
  14. Lebowski

Lebowski Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!

It's back already. Good through Monday the 26th. Up to $50 discount.

[​IMG]

15. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

That one is for a specific list of sellers. Import CDs, Deep Discount etc. are not part of this promo.

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  16. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

In fact, I don't see any music at all on this sale.

17. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Yeah they don’t make that very clear but this is the case

18. Lebowski

Lebowski Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!

Sorry, my bad... there's some pretty cool power tools available... :hide:

19. Most deal sites generally don't think the seller-specific coupons are worth much of a look. The only good deals are usually for sitewide codes.

20. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

Thanks for this thread.

I turned a friend onto Porcupine Tree and Steven Wilson and like most people I know (including myself) that first hear some of it and discover that they like it a lot he has been going crazy buying everything he can get his hands on.

He told me about a bunch of albums he picked up on ebay really cheap because of ebay's "20% off sale" and I thought he was just confused (that it was a seller not the whole site). Prior to reading this thread I didn't know ebay did this kind of thing sitewide.

Hope it happens again.

21. marcb

marcb Senior Member

It’s interesting Ebay did this 20% off sitewide deal.

I wonder if the apparent (and likely unintended) evolution of their business model from a global yard sale to a marketplace for every huckster in the world hoping to strike gold by listing items at far more than their market value or new items above retail price has drastically reduced potential buyer views - and this is an attempt to woo people back to Ebay. I personally visit Ebay a small fraction of what I did 5-10 yrs ago because the prices for many things aren’t competitive/realistic and instead of making my buyer experience simple, Ebay has continually and gradually made it more and more complicated.

I know even when I get periodic 5% or 8% or 10% bonus ebay points offers (which generally expire in less than 48 hrs and thus are geared to Buy It Now listings), I still have a hard time finding anything at a Buy It Now price + shipping that beats a regular retailer. And that’s before factoring in the additional risk of buying from an ebay seller rather than a large retailer.

At 20% off sitewide, I was able to find some things I wanted. But that campaign had to have cost Ebay a bundle; I would’t expect to see it again soon or often.

22. JackJD

JackJD All I Want is the Truth...

eBay Flash Sale is BACK!!!

15% Off Sitewide from 1:00 PM until 8:00 PM PDT March 27, 2018-

[​IMG]

Max. $50, ($333)

:wave:

23. marcb

marcb Senior Member

Guess I was wrong. Looks like a tiered (carrot) approach perhaps? 20%...15%...10%?

24. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

Figures. I just bought some stuff from ImportCDs on ebay last night, used their 20% off for orders over $60. This extra discount would've been nice on top of that.

25. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

get_importcds

U2 : songs of experience 2LP
    Lucinda Williams 2LP Blessed
    Art Pepper Quartet (clear vinyl LP)
    Van Morrison 2LP Versatile

Mike N. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.