Music Vaultz Vinyl Sale up to 50% off select Vinyl

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by azjvm05, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

That would have been a good use of this thread. I already got a copy, but for the other folks.

2. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

i put it up in a beatles mono box thread. still not sure if they really had stock or not.
    if anyone has a frys near them with stock they have them on clearance but it seems most stores are out already

3. villanova

villanova Forum Resident

I'm in this group too. I ordered two boxes on May 12. Music Vaultz showed them as being in stock.

I never received an confirmation e0mail from MZ, only a PayPal receipt. If iI log in, my account shows an order number.

I sent them an e-mail yesterday asking about my order. Let's see what happens.

4. Hey everybody, if you ordered through Music Vaultz, it should happen. Don't sweat it. Of course, I'm still being cautiously optimistic. After months now of trying to acquire this box, it felt almost orgasmic to receive an e-mail that it had shipped and that it should arrive by 5/23. Just like the rest of you, I love the Beatles. Don't give up hope, guys. If the company shipped to me, it should ship to you as well.

5. villanova

villanova Forum Resident

I hope you're right. I'll keep this thread updated with my experience.

6. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Just got one this morning for $263 with discount and free ship.
    Contemplating a second one at this price as backup.......

7. Where did you find the triple Who album and the Beatles Pepper?

8. villanova

villanova Forum Resident

FYI,

MusicVaultz is now showing The Beatles In Mono as sold out. :eek: :eek:

9. floyd

floyd Senior Member

That was way back in November. They were just on the listing probably sold out for those titles now.

10. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

I’m posting this for the music listeners (please don’t speculate on this item, as tempting as it may be, as it prevents a fellow music listener from getting a reasonably priced copy). (I bought a second copy so that when my vinyl is scratched up twenty odd years down the road I’ll have an AAA replacement, which may never be made again). Books a Million has the mono boxes available online for $375 shipped minus $72 with the promo code (Save7) for a total of $303. Granted, it may not ship, but a good shot to get one potentially.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  11. villanova

villanova Forum Resident

I understand (and thank you for doing that).

I'm buying this for the same reason (one to rock, one to stock). I'm a massive fan and want a chance to own The Beatles in mono/AAA for good!

12. Don't count on Books A Million at all. They will hold on to your order for a month and then tell you it's out of stock. Books A Million thinks that it can resupply itself from the distributor. It's the same story from Arschlochambault, etc. I hope everyone gets one that ordered one. That's the way it should be. If a company says that it has it and takes the order, it should ship it right away and not keep people hanging and ultimately disappointing them. I guess that's a lot to ask for these days... Keep hope alive!

13. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

You ordered this item from them before?

14. Yes. You can keep your order open and see what happens. Nothing will happen. They won't charge your credit card unless it ships. That's the one cool thing about Books A Million. BAM has copies of this perhaps in their individual stores, but they will most likely stay there. I hope that you prove me wrong because I tried to order it with no success.

15. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

Dang

16. misterclean

misterclean Forum Resident

My MV Beatles mono box still hasn't shipped. Ordered exactly one week ago when it was listed as in stock. No charge to cc yet either.

17. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

If you look after it the first one will not get scratched up. Not really a need for a second one.

18. masterbucket

One available for pickup at Fry's Electronics.......$310.96
    Store #43 - Fishers, IN
    item available

9820 Kincaid Drive
    516.43 Miles
    Fishers, IN 46038
    317-594-3101

19. wynnwikman

wynnwikman Senior Member

Thanks for posting this! Picked it up yesterday. The outside slip cover is pretty beat, but the contents look intact.

I don't know why I hadn't been paying attention to the Beatles Mono LP box. Probably because the Mono CD box was so un-limited. I recently started to try and assemble the set by buying the individual LPs, and that was not working out so well, but I now have them all.

20. masterbucket

Got shipping notice on 2 this morning...….oh yeah!!:bdance:

Barnyard Symphony likes this.
  21. Congratulations, Masterbucket! One box is good enough for me, but I share the record collecting bug that you do. How many different copies of Pet Sounds, Exile on Main St., and Blonde on Blonde do I really need after all? Chuckle.

22. misterclean

misterclean Forum Resident

Mine finally shipped today as well. :D

23. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

I got the order notice, no shipping notice yet

24. masterbucket

One is for a disabled friend. Several folks chipped in with me. Can't wait to see his face....

Benno123 likes this.
  25. What a beautiful gesture! You will be rewarded ten times over. Don't forget it. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.