MOFI, MOFI, where for art thou MOFI ?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Wugged, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George P

George P Notable Member

Nice! Do you know who mastered it?

2. Lovealego

Lovealego Senior Member

No but I will in a couple days.

3. George P

George P Notable Member

:righton:

4. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

More importantly does it have a booklet?

5. Jrr

Jrr Forum Resident

I ordered the vinyl of S&G fron two sources to be safe. Has anyone heard when it's coming? Glad to see Supertramp is shipping. Rumor was it was cancelled. I wonder if the vinyl is still coming? I have it on the original MFSL and I don't know how they will improve it but I'll likely give it a go.

6. Classicrock

Classicrock Senior Member

Two words. Dire Straits. 4x45 rpm LPs promised almost 2 years ago. Now Breakfast In America. One UK dealer recently posted this was now expected soon but every listing has TBA still.

7. richbdd01

richbdd01 Forum Resident

They told me Breakfast In America vinyl will be delayed a little longer as there is an issue. I wonder if its a licencing problem...

8. richbdd01

richbdd01 Forum Resident

4 x 45rpm...what is that, like, 1 track per side? :shh: :winkgrin:

9. Classicrock

Classicrock Senior Member

Actually if they were doing that brilliant. Classic Records did them and on Clarity vinyl. Have all the PG titles and in 2010 these only cost £55. That now appears to buy a single 33 rpm disc.

richbdd01 likes this.
  10. Jrr

Jrr Forum Resident

I had heard Rick Davies ultimately would not license his masters, but now that doesn't make sense to me if the SACD has been issue. I was very surprised to hear about that a few days ago. Not sure why he would have an issue with vinyl and not SACD, so I'm doubting he's hanging things up. So, who knows now.

11. Jrr

Jrr Forum Resident

Please, let us know how it sounds. I'm assuming you are a huge Lego fan?? I have a ton of sets in my "Lego" room just waiting to be built!

12. Lovealego

Lovealego Senior Member

Yes big LEGO fan. Been collecting the D2C sets since 1999.

13. Jrr

Jrr Forum Resident

Just finishing up the Ultimate Batmobile...still have my Tumbler sitting here sealed. Just ordered the new huge coaster. More expensive than music sometimes! And to tie it into music, was listening to the RSD Prince Batdance tonight while building. Of course, not a MFSL but I managed to mention music in a Lego post! Have noticed your avitar for a long time.

14. Lovealego

Lovealego Senior Member

Nothin beats throwing some vinyl on and breaking into a new set with my boys. We are doing Ninjago City right now and next up is the new UCS falcon :)

Myke and Jrr like this.
  15. Jrr

Jrr Forum Resident

We won't hear from you for about a year once you start that! A good time to plow through some vinyl box sets.

16. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

It shipped so watch your mailbox.

Wugged likes this.
  17. Wugged

Wugged Forum Resident Thread Starter

Thanks eelkiller. :D REALLY looking forward to this !!!

eelkiller likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.