Music Vaultz Vinyl Sale up to 50% off select Vinyl

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by azjvm05, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

When they ran out of LAWR lithos there was a window where there was no bonus before they started offering the Hey Jude litho. Email them and ask that they add one to your order.

2. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

Oh, for god's sakes. That's a little ridiculous. I can live without the litho, it's just the principal of it. Why should there be any window?

Not expecting you to give an answer, just ranting a little.

3. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

How quickly do they send the coupon code? I signed up this afternoon a few hours ago but nothing has come in yet.

4. Vinyl Richie

Vinyl Richie Forum Resident

You don’t need it. Just use the same ones over and over. VAULTZ for 15% off or WELCOME20 for 20% off (I think).

noname74 likes this.
  5. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

WELCOME20 may not work. If so, try WELCOME

noname74 likes this.
  6. noname74

This one worked for 15%...thanks!

7. noname74

My order shipped in a day via Canada Post.

8. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

I received my order today. But no Beatles litho. So bummed

9. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

My Beatles litho shipped separately from the LPs I bought (and arrived three days after the LPs).

10. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

Egggggcellent. Thank you.

11. noname74

Mine too...separate tracking numbers for the boxes and litho.

12. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

Don't count on anything. It appears that the people who received the litho saw it as part of their order. I never did.

13. statcat

statcat Forum Resident

looks like they jacked up the price of the Queen set as well as everything on there? How is $475 CAD a sale price? I ordered one with A Hard Day's Night Litho a few days ago.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  14. noname74

It's either a glitch they'll fix since most items sale price now match the normal price or the sale is coming to an end.

15. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

It's not technically part of the sale but The Tragically Hip complete vinyl box is down to $350 CDN. That works out to be $267 USD and, for me at least, came with a Beatles "Paperback Rider" lithograph.

noname74 likes this.
  16. noname74

That’s about as cheap as I have seen it. I hope you stacked it with the 15% discount code though as that reduces it another $50 or so.

17. ggergm

The only two 15% off codes I know of are VAULTZ and WELCOME and the website didn't accept either.

I'm actually sitting on the order for a day because I have a hard and fast rule that when the price of vinyl is over $100, unless it's a real rarity for which I've been searching for years and I must act immediately, I sleep on it for a night. So if you have a third code, let me know.

18. Vinyl Richie

Vinyl Richie Forum Resident

Looks like the sale for the Queen Box set is over.

19. noname74

Just sign up with a new email address and WELCOME will work.

Xander2017 likes this.
  20. ggergm

The Tragically Hip one remains - I just checked - although the Beatles lithograph is no longer available. Those seemed to come and go with the sale anyway. I'll take a flier that the Hip offer is there tomorrow. The Hip offer was never on the sale page for the last sale in the first place, having its own "On Sale" tag with the listing. It seems to be its own, separate deal.
    I didn't think of that. Assuming the sale price is there tomorrow, and that I still want it, I'll use a different email addy.

The $100 or more for vinyl requires sleep rule is one I just won't break casually. I have broken it impulsively in the past, just to wake up the next morning going, "You idiot." This is not one of those rules that's made to be broken.

noname74 likes this.
  21. noname74

The Hip is on sale for Canada Day weekend.

ggergm likes this.
  22. ggergm

As a Minnesotan, I didn't realize Canada Day is Sunday but is actually observed on Monday.

All proper Canadians will be hung over on Tuesday.

There's no rush on this deal.
    [​IMG] :cheers:

23. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Got my Queen box today and all I can say is WOW!
    This is one nice set for $192...vinyl is absolutely DEAD quiet.:bdance:
    A glass of Crown is in order this evening.

Davidmk5 and RobCos02330 like this.
  24. ggergm

[​IMG] Happy Canada Day, honoring a country with which my state of Minnesota shares part of the longest unarmed border in the world! [​IMG]

I celebrated Canada Day by pulling the trigger on The Tragically Hip vinyl box set, on sale for a very short time for just $349 CDN.

That means I spent only $226.24 USD for the complete collection of music from Canada's favorite sons and, to my thinking, the best rock band to ever come out of this North American bastion of the Commonwealth.

Three cheers on Canada Day for The Tragically Hip!

:edthumbs:

noname74 likes this.
  25. I'm happy for you. I've been yearning for a copy of the first album done properly. The copy I have, which is a UK reissue from 1982, is not bad. I just love that first Queen album. It's so excellent.

masterbucket likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.