Good deals on eBay : Post the hot deals you find on eBay.com here

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by kwadguy, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Gotta agree on this one.

Sting/Shaggy is on my want list and I know a couple other people who are looking for it as well so I picked up a few of those. Also got the DMB release (don't have any of his studio stuff, only a few from his Live Trax series). Finally, I inquired if the seller had any more of the Robert Plant. He had one with a slightly damaged cover and I rounded out my order with that. Under $14 shipped for five new CDs, can't beat that in my book! BTW, seller's communication is without compare.

fluffskul and MartyTem like this.
  2. DarrenMcCall

DarrenMcCall Forum Resident

3. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Jumped on a few things in my cart. I had $8 in eBay bucks too!
    Managed to get Grateful Dead 3 LP shrine, Fleetwood Mac 4 LP Boston, ad Jerry Garcia MFSL Shady Grove for just over $100 with 6 months no interest on my PayPal account. Lord help me.

SJP and masterbucket like this.
  4. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

That FM Boston set is a great set......congrats

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  5. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

I’m glad to hear that because I couldn’t find much information on it. I just sort of blindly bought it because the samples sounded really good.

6. googlymoogly

googlymoogly Forum Resident

Bobsblkwax likes this.
  7. Radio

Radio Forum Resident

8. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member Thread Starter

Got my order from this person today. Just as described: New, sealed. I was expecting these to be promo copies not indicated as such. Nope, they are retail copies. Maybe they fell off a truck somewhere...

Anyway, very happy.

Unfortunately, the free shipping deal is gone.

fluffskul likes this.
  9. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I have to wonder if those Cd's were copies you get Free when you bought concert tix ?

10. fluffskul

fluffskul Would rather be at a concert

Got mine today too.. well packaged and all factory sealed, no sign of being promos...

And if they were free CDs that someone else sold... I couldn't care less. I cancelled my vinyl pre-order for DMB after getting the CD that cheap. The Record Company disc was great... and the other 3 i probably never would've got had it not been for that deal, but i'm excited to listen to them now.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  11. DarrenMcCall

12. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

13. DarrenMcCall

@Strat-Mangler I see you're in Toronto.

Try $15 off $79+ "PRIMO79" (expires 7/18 2am ET)

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  14. Strat-Mangler

I have an address in the US as well. I regularly ship things there all the time and all previous codes have always worked for me. so a bit of a head-scratcher there. Wonder how it determines my account is not a true US-based one.

The PRIMO79 did work, though. I see it was posted on eBay Canada so it makes sense that it worked. The previous code worked as Canada was in the list of participating countries. PRIMO119 specifically does not list Canada in the participating countries.

Thanks for continuing to post these. You're awesome!

DarrenMcCall likes this.
  15. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Thanks! I have been participating when the stackable deals come up. Last night I picked up a few Zappa new vinyl I did not yet have, Chunga's, Burnt Weeny, Weasels Rip. I also picked up David Gilmour's Rattle that Lock, Pete Townshend & Ronnie Lane's Rough Mix, and Robert Plant's Lullaby and the Ceaseless Roar all six titles for $95.24. I overshot the $119 minimum by only $1.24 so I came close to getting maximum % of discount (not that it matters.) So an average of under $16 per title. Amazon would have been $165.00 for the lot. So a quick check on camelcamelcamel and I see that except for the Gilmour album I still did better than if I had picked up each album on amazon's lowest price.

Strat-Mangler and struttincool like this.
  16. floyd

floyd Senior Member

How often do these stackable discounts happen?

17. Strat-Mangler

Scroll up and you'll see they occur regularly. Do what I do and create a list of LPs you want and wait for such a sale. Then, stack away! :D

18. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member

Silver Apples - The Garden rare long OOP 2006 CD version on Bully records (Canada) with 2 previously unreleased extra tracks above and beyond the original 1998 Whirlybird CD and the current in print CD, makes this a worthy purchase to any fan of this duo. The Canadian Bully records label AFAIK is long defunct making this CD even more scarce. I think the sound is good. I have bought from this seller before with great results and accurate product description according to the barcode used in their listings. BTW, I have this CD and I love it. I also have the original 1998 Whirlybird CD but that issue does not have the 2 previously unreleased extra tracks. For a while this CD was quite expensive on the used market due to it's rarity. $8.99 plus free shipping makes for a good deal:

Silver Apples : The Garden CD (2006) 775020747524 | eBay

hutlock and black sheriff like this.
  19. DarrenMcCall

20. Strat-Mangler

21. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

Damn

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  22. Strat-Mangler

Site-wide 15% off (min purchase of $25, max $100 off) by using the code PRONTO15

Starts at 11AM tomorrow. No idea when it ends.

23. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Are these deals one-time offers or can you use the code again later?

24. Strat-Mangler

One-time.

25. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

1 time offer that’s approximately repeated approximately once every 30-60 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.