Best cincinatti used records and cds selection?

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by cwd, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwd

cwd Forum Resident Thread Starter

Going to be there tomorrow and leave Monday morning (Byrne concert)-where's the best and largest selection of used lps and discs? Limited time, unfortunately. Thanks.cwd

2. drpep

drpep Whizzing and pasting and pooting through the day

Everybody's or Shake It, your choice.

3. cwd

Thanks

4. leeroy jenkins

leeroy jenkins Forum Resident

I would go with Shake It in Northside if you can only go to one. They are not real close to each other.

5. cwd

thanks-playing the numbers, only time for one-the bigger the selection, the better chance I will find one of my sought-for lps or (fewer in number) cds.

leeroy jenkins likes this.
  6. drpep

drpep Whizzing and pasting and pooting through the day

Please let us know how you made out.

7. cwd

• Shake It was quite good-didn't find any of the cds I seek but a good copy of On The Third Day, some Melissa Manchester, Police, odds and ends on lp. Great selection of 45s and picked up a bunch of those. Best pull? Sealed original Sub-Pop of Afghan Whigs Black Love, appropriate to score that in Cincinatti, I think. Managed to run into Everybody's a few minutes this morning-I remember hitting it a couple of years ago when I saw Greg Duhli's solo show in Cincy. Pretty much on even keel with Shake It, I think, but they lacked the cds and I could only skim the lps for a few, so no pick-ups there. Thanks for the tips. BTW, David Byrne at PNC was off the hook.

clhboa and drpep like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.