Good deals on eBay : Post the hot deals you find on eBay.com here

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by kwadguy, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadioKing

RadioKing Forum Resident

Is there a link to the current Ebay ImportCDs 20% off coupon? I looked on the site but didn't see it...

2. Just add at least $60 to your cart and the discount will be there as long as the offer is valid.

3. marcb

marcb Senior Member

Maybe it’s just me, but I also find it it hard to locate which albums are applicable to which discount. But there are a tom items covered by one if the discounts, so when you find one that is covered by one of the discounts, there is a link within that listing to all of the albums covered by that discount. As Chris said above, just add enough qualifying items to you cart and the discount gets automatically applied.

However, I’ve found that with the discounts, the ImportCDs’ prices often aren’t that great. You really need to stack it with an Ebay discount to get really good prices. And their prices fluctuate - it often seems the better the discount, the higher the base price. So caveat emptor.

PhantomStranger and superstar19 like this.
  4. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

The fluctuations you speak of are minimal, if at all, in my experience. At any given time I have about 20 importCDs items in my eBay cart and these rarely go up, usually stay about the same and sometimes drop in price (anecdotally more often than increases). I price-compare pretty diligently and with the 20%, I generally cannot touch that price anywhere. Add an eBay stack and no one can compete.

OK, so for the 19 items I have in my cart at this very moment, 5 went up from a few cents to less than a $2.50 increase on an album that was stupid cheap to begin with. 5 went down, mostly measured in cents. The other 9 are the same. The cart reflects the price it was when inserted into the cart until you move it between cart and save it for later so the comparison is pretty easy, click the item to see the difference.

5. marcb

marcb Senior Member

My findings have been quite different using the same methodology.

6. vinylbuff

vinylbuff Forum Resident

GentleSenator and Strat-Mangler like this.
  7. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member

Best Of Moog: Electronic Pop Hits From The 60's & 70's:

There is a used copy for sale of this rare OOP Moog CD compilation. This is a nice compilation to get your feet wet with this kind of music as well as those who like this kind of music already, there are some rare tracks that only appear on this CD from some obscure artists. I have this CD myself and like it a lot. Sound is fine. There are liner notes by the late Bob Moog. This CD is on Loud Records from 1999. Rarely does this CD come up used for a great price of $8.99 + free shipping:

Best of Moog-60s & 70s-Elec : Best Of Moog: Electronic Pop Hits From T CD | eBay

8. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member

Update: Price for this CD has now been marked down almost $2.50 off with two copies now available at $6.55 each plus free shipping. Great deal.:agree:

9. Must have sold on Amazon, nothing sold on eBay. I know the same seller had Amazon listings of the same item.

10. DarrenMcCall

DarrenMcCall Forum Resident

11. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

12. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

My transaction, converted to CDN money + taxes cost me just shy of 79$. Same LPs bought over here via Amazon.ca would've cost me 136$!

Pretty crazy and why I wait for these sales. :D

googlymoogly likes this.
  13. ermylaw

ermylaw Forum Resident

They need to stop doing these coupons that combine with the ImportCDs deal because everytime it happens, I can't help but buy 5-6 CDs. It's almost like some sort of nefarious plan to get me to part with my money.

14. RobCos02330

RobCos02330 Forum Resident

I bit.

Grabbed two Bear Family sets.... Songs of the Depression and Sun Singles volume 2. Paypal credit strikes again.

15. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Between 20 percent/15 percent stack and getting 6 months to pay interest free on $99 up with Paypal it don't get much better.

Averaged at $7.57 per disc/$47.69 savings

Santana Caravanserai lp………$9.69

Todd Rundgren Something/Anything SACD.....$16.36

MOFI Santana 1st gold...…….$15.41

Grabbed some JJ Cale, Atomic Rooster,Bullet and Wicked Lady for much better prices than Amazon.....

16. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I went with the 2 or more "boxset" items at 15% off from getimportcds plus the ebay 15% to get:
    Grateful Dead American Beauty MoFi 45RPM for $36.11
    Billy Joel 52nd Street MoFi 45RPM for $40.92

I was considering Music Direct has 20% off sales once in a while and that would put each of those right at $40 each so, in the end, I get them a little cheaper for both. Considering I don't know when the next Music Direct 20% off is going to come around I figured I go with that.

17. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member

Update. September 1st. 2018. The same seller above has another copy of Silver Apples - The Garden, the definitive CD version of this album for $6.63 plus free shipping. See my previous quoted post above for more info and the eBay link for the CD. A great deal for a scarce CD.:righton:

black sheriff likes this.
  18. PhantomStranger likes this.
  19. DarrenMcCall

DarrenMcCall Forum Resident

20. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

21. Dunedin

Dunedin Forum Resident

22. Dennis Metz

SJP likes this.
  23. Dennis Metz

There are tons listed by this seller cheap, but I’m sure the sales will be cancelled :cheers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.