Ebay 15% off everything 9/27

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lenny nero, Sep 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lenny nero

lenny nero down by the ruined bridge Thread Starter

One (Awesome) Day Only!

How to redeem your Coupon:
    1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2. Pay for your item by 6:00 PM Pacific Time on September 27, 2018
    3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKSOON
    Terms & Conditions:
    This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 valid from 10:00 AM PT on September 27, 2018 until 6:00 PM PT on September 27, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

2. ClassicalCD

ClassicalCD Make audio great again

Any good ImportCDs promotions t0 stack at the moment?

3. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

Special offers

15% off 3+ "box sets" (includes MOFI single albums)
    buy 1, get 2 @ 15% off

ClassicalCD likes this.
  4. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Should we share what we got?

I stacked with the importcds 20% off 3 or more box sets which includes some vinyl sets like the mfsl offerings.
    Last night I picked out 3 all of which showed as making me qualify for the discount but today when I went to purchase one (the Rolling Stones No Security archives series vinyl) was no longer in that offer. So I had to find another.
    Here is what I got:

Stevie Ray Vaughn couldn’t stand the Weather 45 RPM
    Grateful Dead Workingmans Dead 45 rpm mofi
    Allman Brothers Eat a Peach mofi vinyl
    It came out to a little over $121.

5. n.phelge

n.phelge Forum Resident

I placed my order around noon and it took 20 minutes for the items to show up in my purchase history - some of the items I purchased were the last one and they still showed as available in those 20 minutes. I've never seen that happen before. I bought air filters for my cars and the Bobbie Gentry box.

6. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

I assume that eBay is taking the hit of 15% off, and if items we have for sale are sold using this promo code, we'll still receive the full listing price (less commission, of course)?

So far none of my items have sold today, now that the promo code is active (but two of the items I listed last night sold within hours, including a sealed 1995 3xLP Michael Jackson HIStory that didn't last long at all...)

15% off would sure be a nice incentive for some of my sealed, out-of-print SACDs and gold CDs to find a new home today. :)

craig.vc on eBay

7. stenway

stenway Forum Resident

blowitoutahere already has 15%, so the today 15% seems not work, for 30% off?
    strange because I use a coupon like around 3 weeks ago the works the double discount.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.