2006 Hot TV News Anchor/Reporter Thread

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by MikePh, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikePh

MikePh Forum Resident/Song and Dance Man Thread Starter

http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=97207

Inspired by the above thread, let's take another look at the most attractive news correspondents/reporters/anchors worldwide. Lots of new members, so I'm sure we'll have some surprises.

I'll start things off with NBC News Correspondent Michelle Kosinski :love: :love: She contributes to the Today Show and MSNBC and is best known for a mishap with a canoe here in New Jersey.

DISCLAIMER:
    In real life, many of us are disappointed by all of the fluff and entertainment in the so-called news. I am no exception. Today is a great example with the "Breaking News" of the TomKat Wedding :sigh: but I figure, if you can't beat them join them. Members should feel free to enjoy this thread guilt free and visit the AP or BBC News site afterwards to wash away the guilt...

2. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Michelle Kozinski lost any potential "hotness" she might have had to offer, when she posed in New Orleans in a rowboat...in less than a foot of water.

She was "outed" live on the Today show, when two men walked right past her in the water, barely splashing their shins, and despite the titters from the crew back at home base, spun this rediculous excuse, that it's more dangerous in other spots.

If all the real trauma and hopelessness wasn't enough backdrop for her, maybe she should settle for being a hot model on The Price Is Right, smiling and "fwinging" her hands. Pretty or no, I'll still take my news honestly, thank you very much.

3. soundboy

soundboy Senior Member

Soledad O'Brien of CNN :love:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

I can honestly say we don't have one hot news anchor/reporter here!:laugh:

5. DjBryan

DjBryan New Member

Code:

I like her Rudi Bakhtiar

Attached Files:

6. apileocole

apileocole Lush Life Gort

Michelle: keep away from the water.

In fact, keep away from the "news." Frankly, a lot of these folks oughtta be hosting TV game shows or talent shows. I agree with Dillydipper here, but I appreciate the disclaimer; I say, if they're going to get in the way of the important news and make an image of themselves, let's tackle that image to the ground. What happened in New Jersey, Mike? Start the parade and pass the popcorn! :D

7. ducksdeluxe

ducksdeluxe A voice in the wilderness.

Never mind-didn't read the other thread first.

8. ducksdeluxe

ducksdeluxe A voice in the wilderness.

Well, since Melissa Theuriau has her own thread, this is the best I can do.
    The lovely and talented Bonnie Bernstein.

Attached Files:

• 8a.jpeg
      8a.jpeg
      File size:
      15.4 KB
      Views:
  9. MikePh

MikePh Forum Resident/Song and Dance Man Thread Starter

:p
    I agree with both of you, but let's not take all of this too seriously :p If I were searching for journalistic merit, I'd starve.

There was no New Orleans rowboat, it was Kosinski in a canoe in Wayne, New Jersey during some flooding we had here, not during Hurricane Katrina. I also prefer my news honestly,as my disclaimer states, but this thread is all about hotness. News people about whom Borat would say 'I want to do a romance inside of you.' Remember, it's the empty can that makes the most noise:D

One exception would be Maria Bartitomo of CNBC who is smart and hot. Joey Ramone even penned a tune for her ...

10. rmos

rmos Forum Resident

Do The Weather Channel anchors count?

Here's Kelly Cass.

11. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Thanks for correcting me, Mike. Here I was carping about her credibility, with my own shoelaces hanging from my mouth...:sigh:

Anyway, CNN anchorette Heidi Collins has always reminded me of one of those blow-up dolls when she is speaking (but in a good way :D ); She and Kyra Phillips are the hot ones in my book. Again, we're not talking about journalistic sensibilities or fairness, right? :angel:

12. HGN2001

HGN2001 Mystery picture member

I hope so. I'll add another Weather Channel anchor, Sharon Resultan:

[​IMG]

Harry

13. mtodde

mtodde New Member

The Persian Princess is still my favorite even though I rarely see here since she moved to Fox.

Some of us are fortunate enough to live in Atlanta...home of CNN and the Weather Channel Girls. :love:

14. ivan_wemple

ivan_wemple Senior Member

How about Campbell Brown?

Attached Files:

15. ivan_wemple

And Elizabeth Vargas?

Attached Files:

16. ivan_wemple

And Natalie Morales?

Attached Files:

17. nelamvr6

nelamvr6 Music Lover

I'm kinda partial to Robin Meade:

Attached Files:

18. ivan_wemple

Kiran Chetry (wrong network, right look)

Attached Files:

19. ivan_wemple

Erica Hill

Attached Files:

20. slinkyfarm

slinkyfarm Forum Resident

Campbell Brown can report from a disaster area and make me wish I was there...

21. mtodde

mtodde New Member

Kiran is one of my favorites...and she isn't blonde which is rare on Fox.

Erica's beauty helped to ease the pain when Rudi left CNN.

22. bencasey

bencasey New Member

Kelly O'Donnell

23. andy749

andy749 Senior Member

24. rockerreds

rockerreds Senior Member

Meredith Viera!!!

25. The Panda

The Panda Forum Mutant

I was another Rudi fan.

When Soledad was back on Today, I think they were grooming her to be another "Couric hottie". One day, she was wearing a very attractive short skirt and stilletto boots and I never saw someone so uncomfortable. At the end, when they all sit around talking and grinning, she did not speak and sat giving dirty looks to someone just off camera. I never saw her dressed that way again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.