Jennifer Cella & TSO: You want absolutely Beautiful?!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by GKH, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GKH

GKH Senior Member Thread Starter

2. luckyman

luckyman Forum Resident

Great timing, Greg. I saw TSO in concert last night. Fantastic show, even
    better than last year, if that is possible. I had great seats on the floor,
    dead center, about 20 rows back. What an assault on the senses! Powerful
    music, insane light show, and oh yeah, SNOW! I can't say enough great
    things about this show. If they are playing near you, you've got to go!:goodie:

3. GKH

Very welcome!! Awesome that you had a great time. We first saw them 2 years ago. We will be there on the 20th at the FedEx Forum. I'm hoping yet again, it is the tour with Jane Mangini, Al Piterlli, Jennifer Cella, Anna Phoebe, and Angus Clark. Two years ago that is the tour we saw. As most fans know, there are actually 2 tours. :)

4. Hawkman

Hawkman Supercar Gort Staff

Jennifer Cella???? Wouldn't know her if I stood next to her.

Oh. Wait. Yes I would. :D

Attached Files:

5. GKH

Well..... that is quite nice! :righton:

6. Hawkman

So was her husband who was standing about 2 feet to the right of the camera. :D

7. Barnabas Collins

Barnabas Collins Senior Member

This year was the first time since 2003 that I didn't see TSO in concert. I'm bummed out about it, but there's always next year. The ladies are always jaw dropping, I agree! :righton:

8. Hawkman

I also have to say that they are good people too. I've only met them briefly but to the last one they were great human beings. These are the kind of people that I don't mind supporting with my cash.

Here is a post from a little over a year ago where I detail something that I saw backstage at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show at Madison Square Garden in 2005.....

I've met a few but there was one instance where the 'celebrity' wasn't 'on' and didn't need to be 'on'.

Paul O'Neill of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. For all intents and purposes, he IS the de facto leader of the group. I was backstage at Madison Square Garden last year at the party before the show. A kid no more than 10 walked up to him and said hello. Of course his parents were there. Paul asked him when he was born and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a 'wallet'. He gave the kid a near mint Morgan Dollar coin and told the kid that it was made 100 years before he was born. If that wasn't cool enough, Paul reached into his pocket and pulled out a few bills and handed it to the kid telling him that he was to use it for Christmas. I know that the top bill at least was a $100 bill.

The man knows how to keep Christmas.

9. Hawkman

Speaking of Jennifer Cella, check out these 'pinups' that famed artist Greg Hildebrandt did of Jennifer. Hubba Hubba!!!!

Jennifer

Summer Breeze

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.