Whatever Happened To? - (Actor or Actress)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Tone, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MekkaGodzilla

MekkaGodzilla Forum Resident

He must have THE BEST investment banker/portfolio manager working for him.

I always wonder how Michael Keaton can pay the bills after he wound down his acting career.

eBay?

Penny stocks?

2. easyge

easyge Senior Member

Michelle Pfeiffer - I loved her in "Into The Night". Of course she went on to become a highly respected actress but I have not seen her in a film in a long time.

3. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

he's been around...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000474/

4. proufo

proufo Forum Resident

Well, that :D and if we do it your way the 'thread' would be a single messagge stating: "If you want to know about performers you haven't heard of in a long time, check the IMDB database". With no pictures!

:angel:

5. soundboy

soundboy Senior Member

Her last high profile role in the feature version of "Hairspray", with John Travolta.

6. Sully

Sully Forum Resident

Still busy but I believe a lot of her films now wind up direct to DVD\Cable. She is in Tim Burton's new one (with Johnny Depp among others) currently filming.

7. Texastoyz

Texastoyz Forum Resident

8. neo123

neo123 Senior Member

We know we won't be seeing Wesley Snipes in much of anything until at least July 19, 2013 when he gets out of prison.

I was curious and looked up his filmography. He had been in only 3 theatrical films since 2004 (2010's Brooklyn's Finest, 2007's Chaos, and 2004's Blade: Trinity.) All his other stuff during that time went Direct-to-DVD. There was a time when he was one of the hottest actors in Hollywood, until he started to get into trouble with Tax Fraud. I wonder if he will be able to bounce back once he gets out of prison.

9. Michael

he'll be back with a vengeance...at least I hope so. I have many of his movies on DVD...my wife and I love Wesley's movies...Demolition Man was also fab.:)
    Wesley Snipes and Ving Rhames (one of my all time favorite actors!) in Undisputed...love this!

alexpop likes this.
  10. Lord Summerisle

Lord Summerisle Forum Resident

I've often wondered about most of these guys. We still like to watch the odd 80's brat pack film now and then.

11. Michael

us too...loved seeing Spader on TV every week! miss him.

12. The Panda

The Panda Forum Mutant

I heard years ago that Keaton has become a very successful horse breeder, can someone verify?

13. rob68

rob68 Senior Member

I always thought Diana Scarwid would become more famous than she has. She was terrific in Silkwood......"it's not NICE to make fun of what a person DOES".......great deadpan quality to her.

14. williamfoden

williamfoden Member

For me, the Brat pack were moderately talented. So the lack of screen time is good to me. Pretty faces without much to back it up.

15. Johnny66

Johnny66 Laird of Boleskine

I guess Near Dark is 25 years ago now, but that is very sad. No-one wishes illness upon anyone, but I do hope (what appears to be) her decline is due to natural causes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.