SF/Bay Area locals: lotsa gold discs currently @ Amoeba SF

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by gd0, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gd0

gd0 Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies Thread Starter

I think this is the right thread for this.

Anyway, as of my last visit (days), I ran across quite a few used 'phile titles in the section that follows the (alphabetical) rock bins. Two sections, one labeled MFSL and the other SACD. Overall there must have been 4 dozen titles. Mostly MFSL, then maybe a dozen SACDs, and a couple DCCs. Many classic rock / forum faves: Tull, Pet Sounds, Endless Summer, Moodies, Cream, Todd Rundgren, Dylan etc.

There are a few dispersed within the general Rock area (eg, Living In The Past in the Tull bin).

Seems to have happened kind of suddenly, as though someone cashed out.

There is no bargain pricing on these, as Amoeba is thoroughly caught up on market value. But they're certainly not ebay-bloated either. They're there for the collectors that need them.

Might be worth checking the Berkeley store too, but I haven't been there in a year.

I'm not connected with Amoeba, just a customer passing along info.

And before you ask, I will decline any requests to purchase on someone else's behalf. Too much liability with used goods, as you can understand.

Hope you can score a wish-list item.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.