Michael Nesmith planning short U.S. tour

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by abbeyrdsteve, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammy Banderas

Sammy Banderas Forum Resident

To be able to meet Michael after the show would be awesome!!! Hope those meet and greets come to pass and end up being somewhat affordable. :)

2. Rfreeman

Rfreeman Senior Member

$200 for meet and greet with Mike
    $300 for meet and greet with the wool hat

3. Sammy Banderas

:laugh:

4. cwitt1980

cwitt1980 Senior Member

Because I really want to go, if anyone comes up with an extra Nashville ticket, let me know. Thanks.

5. D-rock

D-rock Senior Member

Interview: Michael Nesmith on his solo tour and 50 year career

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/344673##ixzz2MaQeeFe0

Solo Nez band: Boh Cooper (Rascal Flatts, Peter Cetera) on Keys, Chris Scruggs (M.Ward, Justin Townes Earl) on Mandolin, Steel,and 6 string, Paul Leim (Kenny Chesney, Whitney Houston) on Drums, and Joe Chemay (Elton John, Pink Floyd) on Bass

6. cwitt1980

cwitt1980 Senior Member

I hate that I have to miss this. I really hope he adds a couple more dates close to me.

7. Wade

Wade Well-Known Member

The after show Conversation Reception passes will go on sale tomorrow at videoranch.com

8. D-rock

D-rock Senior Member

Passes are 50.00. Not bad at all. I'm going with someone who isn't a fan nor knows Nez's work ... I'd hate to leave my friend hanging while I met Nez and I definitely don't want to buy two passes .... What to do? ....

9. Sammy Banderas

Hmmmm ... noticed that there is not a purchase option for the L.A. show. Wonder if that means that the meet and greet tickets are sold out for that show? :(

10. modrevolve

modrevolve Forum Resident

That was very random..i received my e-mail at 5:40 am on the east coast they were on sale...i don't get up till 6:15 so by the time I was able to log on there was only one left for Philly and I needed two so I passed..oh well..

11. BadJack

BadJack doorman who always high-fives children of divorce

Same here. I got the e-mail at four in the morning. Ugh.

12. JuanTCB

JuanTCB Senior Member

Just got the email, just tried for Rahway & NYC.

No dice - all gone for both aftershows.

13. BadJack

BadJack doorman who always high-fives children of divorce

I just tried again and got a pass to Northampton, so it may be worth giving it another shot!

14. Mister Charlie

Mister Charlie "Music Is The Doctor Of My Soul " - Doobie Bros.

Got my ticket and the meet n greet pass for Santa Cruz show. Quite looking forward to it!

15. SoundAdvice

SoundAdvice Senior Member

Looks like only Cruz left

16. peteham

peteham Senior Member

I don't see anything at Videoranch...

17. modrevolve

You had to sign up for his mailing list to get a hidden link to purchase tickets..It all went down so early in the morning a lot of people didn't even realize the sale came and went.

18. peteham

peteham Senior Member

Right. Thanks. I'm guessing I missed it...

19. mjthomas001

mjthomas001 Forum Resident

All sold out.

20. Sammy Banderas

Awww shucks. I guess those of us who struck out on getting "meet and greet" passes should remember the most important thing ... we are still getting to see Michael Nesmith live and in person!!! :goodie:

Mister Charlie likes this.
  21. factory44

factory44 Forum Resident

The "hidden link" was shared all over Facebook and Twitter. So much for reserving the meet and greet tickets for those of us that preregistered with Videoranch... I know a lot of people going to the Pittsburgh (Munhall) show, and none of them got the meet and greet tickets. Sending an email at 4AM Eastern Time saying that the tickets were now available was a pretty crummy way to announce the sale. You should see the hatred that's come out of the "fans" on Michael's Facebook page. I feel bad for Michael. He and his staff were ill-prepared for this sale. I'm sure they learned more than a few lessons today. There are "fans" bragging all over Facebook that they got tickets for the meet and greet without having tickets to any of the concerts--which was supposed to be a requirement to purchase a Conversations Reception pass. I'm guessing those "fans" just want to get their Monkees stuff signed. Really nice...

22. Sammy Banderas

Wait ... there are people who got "meet and greet" tickets without having actual tickets to the show?!?!?! How the heck is that going to work out? :(

23. modrevolve

Its not gonna work out unless they buy scalped tickets since the meet and greet will most likely be in the venue afterwards. Anyone spewing venom towards Michael and his staff I'm sure he wouldn't want to meet anyways.

24. Rfreeman

Rfreeman Senior Member

Is there any indication he is signing things?

25. SoundAdvice

SoundAdvice Senior Member

1 Monkees items and several Nesmith items per person.

I found the M&G link by searching "meet".

There's going to be lots of people finally being able to "complete" their signed Monkees stuff and flip them for high hundreds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.