Michael Nesmith 2013 Fall Tour!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by FredV, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuanTCB

JuanTCB Senior Member

Big update on this fall's setlists, meet & greets, etc. from Nez on facebook:

2. JuanTCB

JuanTCB Senior Member

3. JamieC

JamieC Senior Member

Ooooooooooo. Gotta GO!!!!!!!!!!

4. Scope J

Scope J Senior Member

WOW !!!

5. Claxton

Claxton I like chicks and cars and partyin’ hard

I've been playing loads of "Ranch Stash" lately, so I'm glad to hear he'll be hitting some of that. Looking forward to the Dallas show...the Kessler is such a nice, intimate venue.

Rawbez likes this.
  6. JamieC

JamieC Senior Member

Box office opens at 10 AM. I will be there with bells on. This is a dream come true!

7. 905

905 Senior Member

Did you get your ticket? I'll be seeing Nez solo for the first time myself.

What's crazy is that I never thought I would see Mike live. But between Nov 2012-13 I will have seen him live three times, twice with the Monkees and the third time the upcoming solo show.

8. JamieC

JamieC Senior Member

I opened the box office and got the first tickets sold. Its general admission anyway but still.......

905 likes this.
  9. Scope J

Scope J Senior Member

Those tix went on sale some time
    ago online , got mine last week

10. JuanTCB

JuanTCB Senior Member

I hear you - it'll be six times for me between Dec. '12 and Nov. '13 (3 solo, 3 Monkees). Part of me is thinking that this is getting kind of ridiculous and the other part is screaming "You waited 26 years for this - HE MIGHT NEVER TOUR AGAIN!"

Rawbez, Hep Alien and BadJack like this.
  11. Mr Hankey

Mr Hankey If you eat fiber on Xmas Eve...

I really enjoy shows at the Kessler too. I missed out & didn't get a table for the Zombies (best show I've seen this whole year). Didn't mess up this time.

12. Propinquity

Propinquity Forum Resident

Got my ticket for the Boulton Center in Bay Shore. This will be my fourth Nez show in under a year (2 w/Monkees). I completely understand your rationalization.

13. FredV

FredV Senior Member Thread Starter

Nesmith announced on his Facebook page that there will be meet & greet/conversation tickets available for all the dates on his Fall tour. The tickets will be sold this Saturday, September 21st at 9am Pacific time on Nesmith's website, www.videoranch.com

Here's Nez's message:

Happy news!

We were able to work out the various issues with the venues and personnel on the Fall tour so that we can make Conversation Passes available for purchase for each venue.

These are basically "meet and greets" but we like to call them conversation passes since I like to take a little time with everyone individually.

The passes are limited to a total of 20 per show and only 2 per person for 2 shows.

You can go to www.videoranch.com and check the information there about price and what you can expect.

These passes worked out well for the Spring tour and I enjoyed meeting everyone. I am happy we were able to get them worked out for the Fall tour.

They will be available to purchase beginning this this Saturday, September 21st, at 9AM Pacific Time on a first come first served basis.

Hep Alien likes this.
  14. D-rock

D-rock Senior Member

A bit more pricey this time. Not sure I'll pay 100.00. Wouldn't know what to say anyway. I have a few items from VR that I got Nez to sign to me. Weren't they 50.00 last time?

15. FredV

Yes. I may pass for myself this time, just happy I got great seats for the Bergen PAC show. The price for the m&g is about par with other acts and may actually be cheaper than most. But I do encourage those who can afford it to go for it, meeting Nesmith is a great experience.

16. Rawbez

Rawbez New Member

Hi guys! I am going solo to this show and was hoping to get in on a VIP table. Does anyone have any seats left? Thanks! :) I promise I'm loads of fun!

17. Rawbez

Rawbez New Member

I'm looking for a VIP ticket for the Dallas show. Do you have any additional spots left? :)

18. bubba-ho-tep

bubba-ho-tep Resident Ne'er-Do-Well

Yours if you want it!

19. bubba-ho-tep

Well, crap. My wife (who is going to the show with me) told me to go ahead and get myself a Conversation Pass, but she doesn't feel she'd benefit from it so she's out.

20. FredV

Just want to reiterate, try and get the meet & greet/conversation tickets for Nesmith's Fall tour if you can this Saturday. If you can afford it, it's well worth it.

[​IMG]

Mister Charlie, Hep Alien and Rawbez like this.
  21. bubba-ho-tep

Money's not the issue for me. It's the potentially long-term consequences of me ditching my wife to hang backstage with Nez. "Happy wife, happy life...."

Hep Alien, Mr Hankey and Rawbez like this.
  22. Rawbez

Rawbez New Member

I hope I can score one! I worry with it being only 20 passes and all. He's the only Monkee I've yet to meet.

23. Mr Hankey

Mr Hankey If you eat fiber on Xmas Eve...

I don't know if I want to spend $100.

24. houston

houston Forum Resident

money is an issue for me... but I would happily ditch my sister, I don't care about long-term consequences :D

this is a rare show that my sister will see... the last was 5 years ago, the Eagles... she didn't have money beyond the General Admission price, so that's where we will be... looking at you guys near the stage, while enjoying Nesmith. She's got a bad foot, but she thinks she can stand for 90 minutes... I warned her

25. AnalogueAndy

AnalogueAndy Forum Resident

Hey, I've waited 47 years to see a Monkee live! Finally saw The Monkees last month and will see Nez in October. Hope to score a meet and greet ticket come Saturday.

Iceman08 and JuanTCB like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.