NYC Audio Event

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Raylinds, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raylinds

Raylinds Resident Lake Surfer Thread Starter

For those in The NYC area, there will be an interesting event next week with Michael Fremer and Harry from VPI:

http://stereoexchange.com/latest-news/stereo-exchange-invites-you-to-our-event-in-the-beginning/

Although tube amplification and vinyl playback represent 100 year old technology, many believe the sound quality of modern day digital and solid-state electronics simply cannot compete.
    Wednesday April 23rd at 7 pm, Stereo Exchange in New York City will host the industries leading experts and demonstrate state-of-the-art equipment drawing from these classic concepts.
    Our featured products include the critically acclaimed Rogers PA-1A Tube Phono Preamplifier, VPI’s new Classic Direct Drive Turntable, Rogers outrageously good EHF-200 MK2 tube Integrated amplifier, the classic VPI Aries and Traveler Turntables, and Rogers EHF-100 tube integrated amplifier. To demonstrate their full potential, we will match them with Totem Acoustics Element Metal and Signature Forest loudspeakers connected with Transparent Audio Reference cabling.
    Guest speakers include Vince Bruzzese:Totem Acoustics, Harry Weisfeld: VPI, Roger Gibboni: Rogers High Fidelity, and Michael Fremer: Stereophile magazine and Bill Peugh of Transparent Audio.
    To celebrate this event, Stereo Exchange will offer special sale pricing on all featured products. Additionally, bonus trade in dollars will be available for your high-end equipment towards the purchase of Rogers, VPI, Totem or Transparent products.
    Space limited so please RSVP soon to [email protected].

2. Pappas3278

Pappas3278 Forum Peasant

Thanks! I might have to hustle my ass over there on Wednesday.

3. Raylinds

4. Raylinds

I thought I would bump this one last time in case anyone is interested in attending tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.