Big Brother 16 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

No, they really do.

2. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Not the ones I know. When examined closely, they're just marching to the orders.

3. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

Nah she's way to dumb and won't make any important moves unless these guys take her along for the ride.

4. Grant

You know this...how?

5. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

By watching the show. She has no idea what's going on and thinks her best friend is her best friend when in actually that friend sleeps with the enemy.

Most of these girls are fodder, looks like Amber is next, then Victoria or Jacosta and finally Nicole.

6. Grant

I addressed that. It's her blinded loyalty that gets in her way. It's an admirable quality, but you have to stay on your toes in a game like this. Donny figured that out fast. He knew Devon was screwing him over before Devin did!

Last night Zach, Christine, Victoria, and she, were all hanging out in one of the bedrooms, talking about Caleb's delusions about Amber, how he treats her, and she was listening to music instead of picking up on this. Of course, everyone already knows about his obsession, but these are things to know when it comes time to evict. But, she was talking strategy later on with Hayden. I couldn't hear what was being said, though, because she was whispering and didn't have her mic on.

never make such predictions. You know how things can change in that house. Next week, things could totally flip. Hell, things could flip today! And, Zach's plan is to back-door Amber. He's set on that now, but what if something happens and he decided to put someone like Caleb in instead? He's all bummed out that she will probably go home, but is trying to convince Derrick that he will focus on the game if she does. He's looking for a for there to be votes to keep her in. I mean...WTF???

7. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

8. Grant

At first I just found him untrustworthy and obnoxious. Now he has shown himself to be a complete scumbag. Damn! These women need to start winning so they can get rid of some of these guys!

9. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

zebop and Grant like this.
  10. rburly

My opinion of all the guys has changed the last few days. I've always wanted Caleb gone, and it looks like may come up in the next week depending on who the HOH is. But also, I've come to not like any of the guys except for Zach (I know many people don't like him, but he's just having fun and doesn't care if he goes home next week. In fact, he said that today). Anyway, I wish the women and Donny would get together and run out Frankie, Cody and Derrick ASAP. Zach may self-destruct, but he's had a fun summer as far as he's concerned. Caleb is on everybody's radar right now anyway.

11. rburly

Frankie is getting caught up in telling too many people different things and people are now comparing notes about him. Caleb, of all people, knows he's lied about the Amber situation.

There was talk this afternoon about telling Caleb "Look Amber is leaving because the 'house' wants her out. I don't want to be the person who didn't vote for her out." Right now Caleb thinks Amber has been saved by her hero Caleb

12. Grant

The issue of Zach brings up a very interesting thing: he's a rich kid. he probably doesn't need the money, which is why he doesn't care if he goes home. What these producers should do is find out which contestants need the money the most and get them on the show. That way, you'll have some people who will do what it takes to win. They need to get people who aren't already stars, or who are looking to become stars. Put some people in there who are truly hungry.

I know Americans are different, but they have made it too comfortable for the houseguests. They give them pools and saunas. They have pool tables and tons of food to eat. They have lounges and sofas...and beer!

Another annoying thing so far is that everyone has this follow the leader mentality. When it comes time to vote, everything's unanimous!

Someone earlier said that this is a boring season, and they're right. The producers got a bunch of religious or spiritual people in there, so there's no sparks there. Why isn't there more yelling and meanness? No arguments about culture, politics, or race, and worst of all, no sex! Not that i'd want to see her, but why isn't Christine running around enjoying being naked like she said in her promo?

End of rant.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  13. Grant

But, remember, he's part of the America's choice trio. They have to cause an argument at the veto meeting.

There was talk this afternoon about telling Caleb "Look Amber is leaving because the 'house' wants her out. I don't want to be the person who didn't vote for her out." Right now Caleb thinks Amber has been saved by her hero Caleb

Well, i'll watch the After Dark thing in a couple of hours to catch up.

14. rburly

Last night:

Frankie told Caleb, with Zach, Cody and Derrick in the room that Amber said that Caleb is her target. Caleb got up and went outside (they tried to keep him in the room) and eventually came back to the HOH room. There were about two minutes of awkwardness and then Caleb said, "I ate that pickle." That broke the tension and it now Caleb is on the same page with the rest of those guys.

15. Grant

Herd to know where Caleb's head is. Whatever. I don't like him, and I hope he goes home in a week or two.

16. rburly

This may be a spoiler, so I hope no one gets upset, but no one in the house likes him. The people in the house have seen his obsession with Amber even though she's given every brush off any (normal) male would pick up on. The joke in live feed chats is that Caleb has done, invented and is everything someone could possibly be. An example, yesterday he said "I'm the biggest thing in my town (small town in Kentucky) and everybody watches me and my brother too. I'm a big celebrity there, even before this."

17. Grant

Well, he can go back to his backwoods town in Kentucky and find some goat to trap and marry. Ever read the guy's bio on the CBS BB page? All he can think about is "the ladies". Looks like he spent his whole life thinking about himself and not anyone else.

18. rburly

Now you understand the Caleb that I was talking about early on! The guy has "issues." He has a Personality Disorder, most likely at this point a Narcissistic P.D. If he does stay in small town Kentucky, he'll be fine. If he believes his own crap, reality will slap him in the face very hard someday. One of the things that I've written in chats that I've stopped doing is saying he'll likely marry a very young, small, submissive girl who may not have problems with domestic violence.

19. Grant

Oh, I knew what you were talking about. The problem of living in one kind of environment all your life is that you can develop a skewed sense of reality, especially if that sense is reinforced by your family and peers. In other words, he lives in a bubble. In this case, it's the bible-belt bubble. That is compounded by the fact that he is also narcissistic.

One thing that really stuck out is how when he was on his little "date" with Amber, he demanded that she look at him while he talked. That tells me he is controlling and probably violent. Remember, he was a prison guard in Iraq.

He may have a resentment toward women because they don't all act like he was taught that they should act towards him, and give him the attention he thinks he deserves. Remind you of anyone, like the guy who shot people in California because attractive women wouldn't give him the time of day?

They got rid of Devin, partially because he was controlling, and because he was a visual threat. Notice that Caleb was his closest ally when he was there? I think it is because they were so much alike.

At this point, i'm not crazy about anyone in that house, except that I still like Donny, and I think Nicole is very pretty.

If there is justice in the world, Donny should win this.

rburly likes this.
  20. Grant

I've been thinking about this game, and how boring it is. Perhaps the people they kicked out, and the people who remain, reflect the overall mood of the country. Most people are tired of over-the-top brashness. Many people still have their extreme or offensive views, but are just tired of the drama, and prefer boring and productive to shock and jive. Oh, I don't know. Maybe one could say the same thing about this forum. Isn't there another thread about how the fire is gone, or something like that?

21. rburly

It's like this almost every summer Grant. The people in the live feeds talk about how boring it is every year, but there are times when it's better than most TV shows I watch. But remember the racist and homophobic people they had on last year? CBS knows that people will watch the extreme and offensive people because it's not PC and then CBS tries to distance themselves from the comments made by the people they choose and in some cases hand pick to come on this show.

One good thing about this Forum is that there very well might be a thread on the fires. There are several threads I'm interested in, so I watch and sometimes get involved in them. If it weren't for this forum, I don't know how I'd be spending my spare time.

22. Grant

Oh, we have people like that in this house this year, too. I'm seeing it. But, I think the houseguests are doing a fairly good job of keeping themselves in check. I'm also sure the producers have reminded them after they did slip up. Caleb slipped up. Zach slipped up. I wonder who else has.

23. rburly

I haven't heard anyone come close, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Caleb would let it out. As I recall, his Face Book posts had racist and homophobic comments in several places. So, he is a racist and I'm sure CBS knows it.

Grant likes this.
  24. rburly

By the way, someone put this in the chat last night. Caleb singing at some bar in his home town.

25. Grant

I hate it when people clap on the downbeat.

Caleb made a racist slur against the President on his Instagram account, and used the f** word when describing the gay lifestyle. Zach made a homophobic comment on the second day.

Both Frankie and Hayden have made comments about either doing physical harm to someone in the house, or made hostile comment about others.

Mix what he said about his now-deleted Instagram profile, his obsession with taking selfies, and the way he talked about and treated Amber in the house, and you come up with a very disturbing psychological profile.

rburly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.