Dark Skies TV series

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by white wolf, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white wolf

white wolf Forum Resident Thread Starter

I am watching Dark Skies TV series. I saw a few episodes when it aired, but for the most part missed the rest of the series. When I looked at the airdates, I realized that it was because I had taken a second job and was working on the nights that it aired.

Anyhow, the series is interesting. The mix fact with fiction, such as having the aliens behind the assination of President Kennedy. I initially enjoyed the Beatles episode when it aired (It was the 4th episode and the last one I got to see before starting my night job) but upon reviewing it, they showed the Beatles doing Please Mr. Postman which was not done on the Ed Sullivan Show. Oh well.

As you may have guessed, I purchased the DVD box and am currently watching the series. I am on disc 3 the 10th episode. Anyone else like to share thier opinions of this show?

2. marblesmike

marblesmike Forum Resident

I loved it when it came out. I went back and tried watching it again a few years ago and found it a bit weak. But I liked the conspiracy theory twists.

3. white wolf

white wolf Forum Resident Thread Starter

I am actually watching Dark Skies, First Wave, The X-files, and The Invaders w/Scott Bakula. Amazing how many similarities there are in the stories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.