Pink Floyd-WYWH stand alone bluray-under $30

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by peterzac, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peterzac

peterzac Forum Resident Thread Starter

VicB likes this.
  2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

A Word of Caution
    By Craig Smith on 10 Jun 2014
    Format: Blu-ray
    Just a word of caution on buying WYWH on Blu-ray separated from the box set. When the European box sets were first released, there was a fault in the Blu-ray which caused 3 loud clicks in the 5.1 mix at 41:48, 43:54 & 44:10. Replacements were issued, but there is a chance these single discs could be defective rejects.

The North American release was not affected by these faults. "

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=shtv.uk-21

VicB and PH416156 like this.
  3. peterzac

Myke you are correct about caution but I think its pretty safe as if it is the flawed disk I am pretty sure Amazon will do a refund, I was refunded for the Jethro Tull-Thick as a Brick order I had and it was the Mewtilated version and I got a full refund. A couple of people have reported at QQ forum that this WYWH bluray disk is fine, I will find out myself soon and will report back.

4. peterzac

Just got mine and all is good, no pops. I have seen some other people have also received as reported at QQ forum and theirs are good as well.
    I wonder if these were just extras that they pressed to get ready for the replacement disk's they would need to send out and not as many people asked for replacements as they thought so now they had all these extra disk's pressed so selling them off rather than just sitting on the shelf.
    This is as bare bones as I have ever seen for a disk as just comes in a plain white sleeve.

peter

VicB likes this.
  5. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Congrats ! Enjoy !

6. VicB

VicB Forum Resident

7. Abhijit Nath

Abhijit Nath Forum Resident

Aargh. I really wanted this without the random box. Oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.