FYI...POPMARKET discount code

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by stoneknuckle, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Wow! I found the tax loophole. If I order and have everything shipped to my mom's house in NJ NO tax and free shipping.

Now a 15% discount is 15% and not 6% due to nearly 9% NYC sales tax. :goodie:

stinsojd likes this.
  2. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting the Grateful Dead box for a while. $87.73 total is a great price. :cheers:

Does anyone know who mastered the Cheap Trick vinyl box?

3. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Aerosmith - Classic '70s Albums vinyl bundle
    Finally back on vinyl!
    Exclusive bundle of Aerosmith’s entire classic 1970’s studio albums output – individually numbered, remastered, 180-gram audiophile pressings!
    • Aerosmith’s first SIX classic albums for ONE great price!

• 52 classic Aerosmith tracks including: “Dream On,” “Mama Kin,” “Same Old Song and Dance,” “Train Kept A-Rollin’,” “Sweet Emotion,” “Walk This Way,” “Toys In The Attic,” “Back in the Saddle,” “Last Child,” “Draw the Line,” “I Wanna Know Why,” “Get It Up,” “Kings and Queens,” “No Surprize,” “Chiquita,” and many more!

• Individually numbered 180-gram audiophile vinyl pressings
    • All LPs remastered from the original source tapes
    • Originally released for Record Store Day 2013 & 2014

Original Price: $149.98
    8/28/14 price is $84.99

The 15% off discount code worked....so $12 per LP.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  4. lightbulb

Hey Stone,
    Thanks again for the POPMARKET15 discount code! Sometimes it's such a game of "cat-and-mouse" chasing down an active code...nowadays I usually skip the daily sale UNLESS I have a code to use.

5. Beholdentonoone

Can you use the code more than once on the same account?

lightbulb likes this.
  6. stoneknuckle

stoneknuckle Forum Resident Thread Starter

I used it twice two days apart.

7. Beholdentonoone

Great price but why only 6 of the 7 they released for RSD? Where's "Rock in a Hard Place"? You can even see it slightly cut off in the popmarket photos. Weird that they left this one out of the deal.

lightbulb likes this.
  8. lightbulb

Thanks for the tip, Beholden -
    I'd never picked up RIAHP because I'd known Joe Perry and Brad Whitford were on "temporary vacation" while the band was on the decline...but I see it was indeed part of RSD 2014! Maybe they pressed fewer copies?

9. goldwax

goldwax Rega | Cambridge | Denafrips | Luxman | Dynaudio

Just ordered the Can bundle for $63 and change!

10. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Thanks to the OP!!

Just grabbed the REM daily deal- two 2LP sets of Unplugged 1991 & 2001 for $46 & some change shipped.

11. stevefish

stevefish Forum Resident

Looks like that code is now dead. :(

12. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

POPMARKET10 still works.

stevefish likes this.
  13. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

I used it yesterday for the Stones Charlie is My Darling set. Tried POPMARKET15 first and it didn't work.

14. Dave Garrett

Dave Garrett Senior Member

HOLIDAY10 works as well. I got an envelope in the mail from them last week with several identical "Happy Holidays" postcards indicating that code would be good for 10% off until March 1, 2015. Not sure if this is a one-time or multi-use code, as it did say "your next order", but I also used it for Charlie Is My Darling yesterday after striking out with POPMARKET15.

15. goldwax

goldwax Rega | Cambridge | Denafrips | Luxman | Dynaudio

Just used popmarket10 and got the black-vinyl Sleater Kinney box for $103. Great that they take PayPal now, since I had a $50 balance there, bringing the total hit to my credit card down considerably!

16. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident

FYI - As long as they're not sold out you can still access any Pop Market Deal by Googling Popmarket + the name of the band/artist, the deal will come up. Just sign in to your account first, if the titles are available then the "Add To Cart" button will appear!

MartyTem likes this.
  17. Just receive an email with 15% off for father day, but these is no valid code in the mail. Anyone else have that problem?

18. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

I got one if anyone needs it.........14E5134980

Shvartze Shabbos likes this.
  19. KLM

KLM Senior Member

I got the same email and the code was not working.

20. Chris Desjardin

Chris Desjardin Senior Member

Same with me...

21. lightbulb

The discount code of 45 alpha characters did not work for me :oops:

22. Thank you. I'll try it but from the looks of it, others here are having the same problem. I'll report back. I really wanted the Rolling Stones Complete Singles CD box. But only if it's 15% off, as advertised. That'll make this collectors box set that I'll display but most likely never play worth while, or so I tell myself. :whistle:

23. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Same here ......got a dead code , people have posted they ordered them emailed the code did not go through , i tried that so fingers crossed .

24. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Just got an email back =

Not happy about this at all seeing as the Item i ordered is sold out , so i can not re-order :realmad:

Shvartze Shabbos likes this.
  25. No go with that code. I'll fire an email off too. I'm a frequent flyer with MyPlay/Popmarket so hopefully I'll get a code that valid and if/when I'll post it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.