DOORS Infinite 45 rpm Box Set

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by PMC7027, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame Thread Starter

I just ordered the DOORS Infinite Box set of 45 rpm LPs at Popmarket for $324.99, with Free shipping and no sales tax.

This daily sale is about to run out, I believe.

2. glide

glide Forum Resident

Use coupon code POPMARKET15 and it comes down to $276.24

marka likes this.
  3. PMC7027

I didn't know about the code when I ordered.

$324.99 is still much better than the $400 that Acoustic Sounds is asking for the box.

4. Ctiger2

Ctiger2 Senior Member

I was able to score this for $250 during the 4th discounts. It's stunning sounding!

5. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Ugh you guys are killing me! I thought the $360 I paid from Elusive Disc during one of their earlier 10% off Sales was a great price.

6. Beholdentonoone

How many of these did they manufacture anyway and how is something this great still in print??

7. hvbias

hvbias Midrange magic

4th discounts? I got it from the Insound sale for the same price. All the records spotless and perfect, QRP is the best.

8. PMC7027

Acoustic Sounds originally announced 2500 numbered box sets. At a list price of $400 I can see why they didn't immediately sell out. Heck, I waited this long to buy the set because $400 was too much for me.
    Remember, this box set is by The Doors, not The Beatles. :hide:

9. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

reach out to a rep i believe they have honored coupons after the fact for other posters in the past.

10. Beholdentonoone

I guess based on the Rhino Vinyl box selling out I thought this one would too. After getting burned on a few "limited" box sets in the past that have sold out quickly and then rapidly increased in price I figured I'd better grab this one before that happened here too. So hard to predict which of these "limited" sets will blow out and which will be around for a while.

Glad you guys were able to secure an amazing deal though...

11. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

I got mine during one of the sales, and while I do love the sound of every album, it's a real pain in the ass to flip these over so much.

chumlie likes this.
  12. PMC7027

I did a "Contact Us" at Popmarket.com and mentioned that I had forgotten to enter the POPMARKET15 coupon code.
    I got a response that my order had already been processed.
    This afternoon the box set was delivered.
    This evening I received an e-mail from Popmarket saying that i was refunded the 15% to my Paypal account.

Thank you "Mr. H" for the suggestion to contact Popmarket, and thank you to Popmarket for the refund!!!!!!!

Mr. H likes this.
  13. John D.

John D. Senior Member

Where do these coupon codes come from?

14. glide

glide Forum Resident

From Popmarket.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.