Another Ebay thread....Sellers who do not reply to messages with questions

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by adamdube, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamdube

adamdube Forum Resident Thread Starter

There is a moderately priced Ultrasonic RCM for sale on the bay. I have emailed the seller twice with a couple of detailed questions about the item as a $900 investment is substantial IMHO. No replies for 2 weeks.

This screams warning signs for me.....something to avoid? I think so.....too bad because there are not a lot of options for these RCM's and all the chatter out there says they are fantastic.

2. Equine Guest

Equine Guest Forum Resident

Run fast, run far! There will be another.

3. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

A seller for me, is just like a woman. They don't want to give me a straight answer, screw 'em, I move on.

4. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

If it's the only $900 Ultrasonic cleaner I see up there now, the description is straight manufacturer's boilerplate and he had three of them all supposedly brand new. My most charitable guess is that he's not answering you becaase he actually doesn't know anything about the machine - he got them in some sort of liquidation deal or is selling them for somebody and just wants them gone. Or maybe the whole product is a scam - I see no reviews of it and no legit dealer selling them, just this eBay ad and a proxied anonymous domain with no contact info. I wouldn't order this for $900 even if I had got an answer. For $29, maybe.

5. adamdube

adamdube Forum Resident Thread Starter

Good looking out on the domain name....I am going to avoid it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.