Anyone having trouble with ebay.com or ebay.ca logins?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by eddiel, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member Thread Starter

Hey All

When I try and login to the .com or .ca site it won't accept my password. I can login into the .co.uk site ok though. Also, my mobile app is logged in and working.

It just started happening while I was doing a search. It's similar to the problem experienced recently.

I tried both Safari and Chrome.

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

All is fine with my login.

3. eddiel

Very strange. Can't login to the .co.uk site now either. But bizarrely I can login using my app as well as browser on my phone.

Maybe it's something to do with our network here at work or my computer. I did clear the cache of the browers though just in case.

Looks like some other people in the UK are having issues with the .co.uk site as well now

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  4. vinylbuff

vinylbuff Forum Resident

They were having issues with power supplies that caused data banks to fail. Apparently they haven't completely cured the problem.

eddiel likes this.
  5. eddiel

Bizarrely, when I got home I could login but now that I'm back at work I can't login anymore. But my app is still working. I think it might have something to do with our network or provider. Not work crucial but I'll mention it to our tech guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.