Price Tracker: Led Zep IV & Houses of the Holy remasters

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by LarryT, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LarryT

LarryT Forum Resident Thread Starter

Led Zep IV and Houses of the Holy Deluxe Editions are $15.99 on Pre-Order from Barnes & Noble
    ... cheaper than Amazon.

IV
    HOH

Can usually find coupons for B&N, as well.

2. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Thanks for the tip. I pre-ordered the first three two-disc sets from bn.com and received scratched discs due to the awful packaging. So I went to a local store to exchange them and was able to check the discs in new copies before I left. The lady working the music department that day was very pleasant and was shocked at how bad some of the discs looked coming out of new copies. With some effort, I was able to assemble good copies of all three.

3. LarryT

B&N is good like that ...it's nice to have a store you can go to for an exchange, rather than returning them in the mail.
    Maybe we'll luck out and they'll run one of those "buy 2 - get 1 free" sales, like they did during the first set of Zeps releases.

4. KeithH

All true, and if I make a few returns at Barnes & Noble, I doubt they will suddenly tell me that I can no longer shop at their stores. ;)

5. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

How about a the Super Deluxe Sets?

6. MekkaGodzilla

MekkaGodzilla Forum Resident

Go Hastings (www.gohastings.com) is offering the 2 disc Deluxe CD sets for $13.99 each and usually they offer FREE shipping for pre-orders with the code: EARLYBIRD.

http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/Led-Zeppelin-IV/sku/294915371.uts#.VBveKxbwrRU

http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/Houses-of-the-Holy/sku/294915365.uts#.VBvdyxbwrRU

$27.98 TOTAL shipped.

Please note: It has been my experience that you will likely get your discs on the Friday of the week they are released. If you want them sooner, I'd suggest going with another site.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  7. LarryT

8. turnersmemo likes this.
  9. LarryT

10. Yes, around there. And it is $35 on Amazon.com, so around 20% cheaper.

11. BuckNaked

BuckNaked Senior Member

I saw in the main thread that the Deluxe CD versions are $12.97 at Bull Moose. Best price yet?

8tracks likes this.
  12. tingly

tingly Forum Resident

CCMusic.com, after applying the OCT1425 code (25% off $50+), gets these prices.

$10.18 standard CD, $11.98 with extra tracks
    $14.98 standard vinyl, $23.98 with extra tracks
    $83.98 deluxe

S&H can add close to $20 to the order, so this may be just for people ordering both deluxes. Orders might have to be done today or maybe by tomorrow if those are special preorder prices.
    http://www.ccmusic.com/Search/Guided/led+zeppelin?ed=4293417932

tmtomh likes this.
  13. BuckNaked

BuckNaked Senior Member

Bull Moose is offering free shipping on orders over $25.

14. tingly

tingly Forum Resident

Oops, make that "this may be for people ordering both super deluxes."

15. KeithH

That is a good price. I ended up getting the two CD sets for about $33 shipped from Barnes & Noble. I felt it was worth paying a few bucks more to Barnes & Noble because I can exchange scratched discs due to poor packaging at a local store. If the new sets arrive in perfect condition, I will be pleasantly surprised. I had to exchange the first batch of Zeppelin CD sets at a local store to get good copies.

16. tingly

tingly Forum Resident

Popmarket prices for the next 24 hours:
    $103.99 for individual super deluxes
    $67.99 for both deluxe vinyls together ($34 average)
    $44.99 for both standard vinyls together ($22.50 average)
    http://www.popmarket.com/features/33156073

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    superstar19 likes this.
  17. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

Don't forget to apply popmarket15 coupon code for 15% off. The HOTH Super Deluxe is listed as shipping in November which is consistent with some of the reports people have with other retailers delaying the orders, although some have confirmed shipment of HOTH SD from US retailers.

18. tingly

tingly Forum Resident

Ah, well, then that's $88.39, $57.79 ($28.90 avg), $38.24 ($19.12 avg). I forget if they charge S&H/tax.

19. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

All of those packages are listed as free shipping. No tax for me (Michigan).

20. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

The Deluxe 2 disc versions are 12.95 at Deepdiscount. There's free shipping at $25 so ordering both reaches that total. There's also a small 3% savings for those that use rebate sites.

21. tmtomh

tmtomh Forum Resident

Just broke down and ordered the IV and Houses Super Deluxes from Collectors Choice using the OCT1425 25% off code noted above - thanks!

My shipping was only $8.95 total for both - so my cost was about $88.46 per set including shipping.

22. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

But NO free shipping to Europe so with shipping it is too expensive.

23. revolution_vanderbilt

revolution_vanderbilt Forum Resident

I got IV and Houses Of The Holy (both 2CD) from gohastings... and Houses Of The Holy had a nice razor cut going through the cover (also destroying the cool white wrapband.) Needless to say, very disappointing, all the more when I was told I can't get an exchange, only a refund. Do they not want my money? (Not the first time I've had this problem, with a variety of companies that sent me defective products, and only offered refunds. Their loss, as I always wind up getting the items from somewhere else, defect free!)

24. theflicker

theflicker Member

IV (deluxe) will be 11.99 at BB next week. I have to imagine HotH will be as well.

25. LarryT

11/25 only at www.fye.com

Buy 1, get 1 50% off. All music and movies. Discount code is in the banner on that page.

tmtomh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.