Manic Street Preachers Celebrate 20th Anniversary of The Holy Bible

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by martinb, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martinb

martinb Senior Member Thread Starter

2. joe1320

joe1320 Forum Resident

Hope they put out vinyl of this, or better still vinyl box set of all their albums

3. Razzle123

Razzle123 Forum Resident

There's been a lot of talk of some Holy Bible shows, and they seem to have been playing a lot more Holy Bible stuff live over the last year or so .... I saw them play Archives of Pain in Leicester in March, and they've regularly played Die In The Summertime , This Is Yesterday , Revol, and PCP this year too.

I remember reading an interview where James said he would struggle to sing 'Yes' and 'Ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayit'sworldwouldfallapart' these days though .....

4. Paul Middleton

Paul Middleton Forum Resident

THE best manics album, period.

FOR5 likes this.
  5. martinb

martinb Senior Member Thread Starter

It's great that they're doing these shows, but only Glasgow, Dublin, Manchester and London?

What about the Midlands?:( or Wales?

6. Anyone manage to get a ticket then? Got mine (just) for the 11th Dec in Manchester, they sold out really quick

7. Razzle123

Razzle123 Forum Resident

Got mine for the Roundhouse on 16th. Seems to be a lot of people who missed out on tickets though ....

8. Timjosephuk

Timjosephuk Forum Resident

Managed to get a Manchester ticket for the 10th. The 11th said "not available" - must have sold out on the spot!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.