15% off on $25 or more at Blowitoutahere

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Reese, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reese

Reese Just because some watery tart threw a sword! Thread Starter

From their email:

"We are offering a 15% discount on orders $25 or more when you use promo code HALLOWEEN starting today Monday, 10/13/2014 through Sunday, 10/26/2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST on Blowitoutahere.com"

Enjoy!

Critter likes this.
  2. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

halloween2014 to be exact.
    They even have many of the reissued shm sacd's cdjapan is offering.
    Grab you some!!

3. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

No thanks, hate receiving my stuff in only a flimsy gray bag, with no padding whatsoever.

4. masterbucket

My orders come in the folding cardboard flatpak.
    I guess cardboard has been outlawed in Tenn...lol

5. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  6. masterbucket

importcds,blowitoutahere,collectors choice,deep discount and a couple of others are all the same outfit.
    I just got my pretzel logic shm sacd from them saturday in perfect condition and cheaper than cd japan.
    Honestly shipping time is obviously longer but I have never gotten anything damaged over last 3 or 4 years.

7. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

Their packaging quality can vary, I did get the Zep sets in double boxes but some of the individual CD's did come in the cheap grey bags. Fortunately nothing has arrived damaged YET.

Myke likes this.
  8. tmtomh

tmtomh Forum Resident

Thanks! Haven't tried it yet, but if this works on the Zep Super Deluxes, you can get IV or Houses for less than $88.

masterbucket likes this.
  9. eelkiller

As I mentioned above they did ship the first 3 in the box they originally came in (With "Fragile Handle with care label") inside a slightly larger cardboard box. They were very well protected.

tmtomh likes this.
  10. Manos

Manos Forum Resident

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe BlowItOutaHere/DVD Pacific is one company, while CCMusic/DeepDiscount/ImportCDs is another. I've had no problems with shipping damage with the former, and multiple problems with large items with the latter. Then there is the puzzling difference between CCMusic and the catalog company Collector's Choice Music. They do not honor each other's prices.

11. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident

I bought my Beatles in Mono box set from them for $242, no problems with the packing!

masterbucket likes this.
  12. Marvin

Marvin Senior Member

Thinking of ordering the Kinks Anthology box from them (~44 w/ shipping). I wonder if anyone else will have it for less than that at some point.

13. eelkiller

Rolled the dice on VU and ZEP, Prices were too good to pass up. Thanks for accepting Paypal Blowitoutahere.

14. MichaelSmith

MichaelSmith Forum Resident

can you only order 15 items from them? that's the max the shopping cart seems to hold....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.