Sony Legacy Pop Market (Pt 5)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MilesSmiles, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

And the Box to store them in and the sweet book!!! :cool:

Mr. H likes this.
  2. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

yeah, but not if the box and book are going to cost an extra $175

3. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

This interesting note now appears on todays deal page:

4. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Today's "surprise" Pop Market deal at $55.99:
    The Beatles - Mono Masters (3LP)
    Only available to customers in North America.
    Currently SOLD OUT, but again they've posted:

* Please note: Due to the high volume of customers attempting to purchase this exclusive bundle simultaneously, it may appear as "Sold Out" when we actually still have stock on hand. Please keep refreshing the deal page to check if this item is again showing as "Available." When we do sell out, we will respond to inquiries accordingly.

Does the PopMarket discount still work?

5. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

Yep. 47.59 with coupon.

6. Beholdentonoone

I have to say their customer service is EXCELLENT!!! I purchased the Cocteau Twins vinyl bundle and Heaven or Las Vegas arrived with a nasty seam split across the top.

They sent me out a brand new copy free of charge and advised me to keep the damaged one!!

Gotta love that!

lightbulb likes this.
  7. econalan

econalan Forum Resident

Yeah, one refresh and the Mono Masters showed up "available". So all four w/ the 15% discount added up to $214.16. Not bad. The book would be nice, though. I'll keep an eye out for one.

Tjazz likes this.
  8. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

The Who - Quadrophenia: Live In London (5-Disc Limited Collector's Edition) for $63.74 after applying code POPMARKET15. Amazon's current price is $120.64.

9. Beholdentonoone

Dylan Basement Tapes Complete Box set on sale today. Sadly the 15% code still did not work for me on this one so I"ll pass for now.

10. econalan

econalan Forum Resident

bummer...that 15% code has come in handy a few times the past month.

11. Turnaround

Turnaround Senior Member

The site is not taking the POPMARKET15 code anymore. I get "exception class/object error" or "invalid coupon" message when I try to use it. Is the coupon still working for anyone?

12. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

I got the same error, but when I continued on to the next step the cheaper price came up.

<edit>looks like they closed the loop on this as I just tried checking out again and it didn't work. When I did the same earlier, it came up with the $93 price after I selected checkout.

JimC likes this.
  13. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident

I had no luck with the POPMARKET15 code, but after refreshing the page a few times I got the POPMARKET10 code to work. My total cost was about $99 for the Dylan Basement Tapes Box.

14. econalan

econalan Forum Resident

POPMARKET 15 code just worked for me again - think I've used it about 4 or 5 times.

15. John D.

John D. Senior Member

Probably works for specific items they have overstock, what did you buy using that code?

16. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident In Memoriam

Is there a separate classical division that I do not know about? How do you get notified of classical offer?

Leonard Bernstein Edition - Concertos & Orchestral Works" box set on Sony.

Just did some research and discovered this was an offer for $99.00 free ship -no tax in the not so distant past. Now showing sold out. Is there a separate classical division that I do not know about? How do you get notified of classical?

17. superstar19

There was an mega-disc (80 disc?) Bernstein offer that came out earlier this week as part of their daily deal e-mails that I get. Is this the same set?

18. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident In Memoriam

Yep, that is the unit. Does this go out to headbanger folk also? Never received notification on this one and am pissed. I have the first box and smile every time I play. Great stuff.
    Hope this new offer comes around again.

19. superstar19

Hmmm, digging through my old e-mails and I don't seem to have a popmarket email specific to the Bernstein set. Now I'm wondering if I found it by accident after clicking on one of last week's e-mail offers.

20. Dave Garrett

Dave Garrett Senior Member

Nope, I'm on Popmarket's email list and I get daily/near-daily emails from them. The Bernstein set was definitely featured in one of the regular "daily deal" emails - there's no separate mailing list for classical deals.

It sold out well before the day had ended - I looked at the email in the morning but was in the middle of something else at the time, and when I finally got around to checking the Popmarket website several hours later, it had already sold out. I'm likewise hoping that it's available again from them in the future.

21. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

I cleared my cookies and restarted Pop website and the Save15 worked for me.

22. Jeff Edwards

Jeff Edwards Senior Member

I used it on the Tedeschi-Trucks Band bundle on Thursday.

23. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

24. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident

I received the email notification on Sunday. The body of the message showed the Bernstein item, but the Subject of the email was "CD Collector? You Need This". Maybe this is why it was overlooked.

25. econalan

econalan Forum Resident

Could be. Motley Crue Vinyl bundle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.