Finally! Iron Maiden BLACK VINYL reissues coming in September...

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by jmpatrick, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Did you receive "Live After Death"? And does it have booklet?
    The reason Im asking because I havent yet got new pressing of LAD.
    Im getting the rest of the reissues (5 albums and 12 singles) in one package from my shop as the last batch is released on 21.11., as it was part of the deal when I preordered the whole campaign.

2. xcqn

xcqn Audiophile

I diasgree, never actually had a case were i preferred the less dynamic one. The compression is very hearable. You just cannot make a Dr7 sound as good as Dr14 or whatever. Not even the Kiss cd-remasters which some say is really good.

3. SeventhGun

SeventhGun Forum Resident

I haven't openend it yet :) It's really heavy and great resolution cover, I can tell you that much already ;-)

4. Mij Retrac

Mij Retrac Forum Resident

We will agree to disagree :D

5. Damien DiAngelo

Damien DiAngelo Forum Resident

So, it's in the pressing. Good to know.
    Mine skipped (actually lock-grooved). I hadn't seen anyone else mention it in this thread.

6. Maidenpriest

Maidenpriest Setting the controls for the heart of the sun :)

My post was not a slam against you Mij Retrac, I just quoted you if you are enjoying them brilliant !!:cheers: It is 'a fact' any remasters after 1996 is compressed and loud to the point where it sounds like Maiden are playing under water, terrible and I lead the opinions about them on this forum years ago which is why I came here and discovered this place, Maiden and Priest's music was destroyed !! (do a search, for some great threads :)) and it has been proven since with modern computer programs etc !!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  7. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.