Outer sleeves are on back order. Does this happen frequently with Sleeve City?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Rubber65, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I've just ordered a few items from Sleeve City: Smoked acrylic cover for 17.5-inch nitty gritty, Mofi inner sleeves (50 pack), and Resealable 3 mil Outer LP Sleeves (50 Pack). They said that the resealable sleeves are on back order and they can't give me a precise time when they would get them in. Does this happen often with Sleeve City. I ordered from them before and got it shipped to my home with 4 to 5 days. I live in Canada and for the most part I have no choice but to order from outside the country.

2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

They just finished a 15% off sale, and likely got bombarded. Be patient. My last box of outers has lasted me 2 years now.

ggergm likes this.
  3. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

To answer your question directly, yes, I have had an occasional backorder from Sleeve City but they are no worse than any other supplier. Backorders are part of the business. No business, from your local supermarket to the car lot selling new Fords, can have everything in stock at all times.

I agree with MYKE. Give them a couple of weeks and then check. If they are still on backorder, I'm sure they'd be glad to cancel yours and you can look elsewhere.

Myke likes this.
  4. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely still order from them seeing as they are reliable.

ggergm and Myke like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.