New series: Vikings

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Gary, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

Finished up season 1 dvd.............very good. Now I'll catch season 2.

2. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

it gets better and better...

Larry Mc likes this.
  3. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

Thanks Michel, that's good to know. When does it go on sale?

Michael likes this.
  4. Michael

you're welcome my friend...I'm not sure, but most likely Amazon will know and tvshowsondvd will definitely post the date.

5. Michael

Damn! I forgot last week was the finale...I was ready to watch it tonight with my lovely wife! I miss it already...

6. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

Oh, I misunderstood, I thought you were ordering the second season and had a date. I don't seem to be able to get into these shows as much if I watch weekly. It works better for me
    if I can watch 2 or 3 episodes in a row every night until it over. Patty, my wife, is the same way now, probably my fault.

7. Michael

we watch a few show weekly...for some reason I have no need to own them on DVD...but, later down the road I wish I did...but, I do have them on DVD-R.

Larry Mc likes this.
  8. Dr. Bogenbroom

Dr. Bogenbroom I'm not a Dr. but I play one on SteveHoffman.TV

I'm late to the party too. Just finished the 1st season on Amazon. Not willing to pay for the 2nd so I'll have to wait a spell, but I'm really looking forward to the next (for me) season. I think the characters are well written and there's some fantastic acting. Whoever plays Ragnar is fantastic. Not sure if it's the character or his acting or a combination of both but he is a treat to watch. Extremely well cast.

9. Michael

agree on all counts...Travis Fimmel... my wife loves him!http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1379938/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

10. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

11. Michael

YES! I love the opening song as well!
    I just asked my wife what she likes about Travis? Answer: HIS EYES, but she says he has the whole package...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.